QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 18565 : 1) Tell me something. When did you two angels of mercy first feel the burning need to assist the mentally handicapped? 2) When we found out we could hit 'em without getting caught.
- 18608 : As I've said, George, I've been at numerous crisis situations, but never one where the parking was just so terrible.
- 18638 : If anyone wants a doughnut without jelly, they're ready.
- 18675 : Penis envy? Come on now, penis envy?
- 19182 : Okay, Yuri, you are getting sexually excited as I sit here and talk about transmission repair.
- 19369 : 1) Dr. Baird? Uh, Dr. Baird, there's a rumor that this man is your patient. Is this true, and if so, how does it reflect on your treatment of him? 2) Badly. But maybe he won't live to spread the word.
- 19552 : Dear son, the other day I was rumaging through your room. There was an odor coming out, and I wanted to see if your hamster had died.
- 19656 : I hope they've got cable. I won't be able to watch regular T.V. without drugs.
- 19792 : 1) Are you there, doctor? 2) I'm here, Harvey, but I'm coming there.
- 19983 : Who speaks for horticulture?!?!
- 20221 : That's it! No more messing around with the inmates. I'm sticking with the doctors and the gaurds.
- 21013 : 1) Patients?!?! With their petty penis problems... 2) George. 1) and their empty vaginal concerns? 2) George. 1) Those vampires are sucking the life out of me!
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.