QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 589 : Dyin' ain't much of a livin'
- 593 : It seems like just when I get to likin' somebody they ain't around very long. It seems like when you get to dislikin' somebody they ain't around long either.
- 4944 : you can't get them all, I know, then why are you doin this? cause i got nothin better to do
- 4945 : hell we showed these boy's, yea you showed us now get in line before i kick you so hard you'll be wearing your ass as a hat
- 7126 : There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see. And so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men... It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life or death. It shall be life.
- 7536 : There is another old saying senator.......Don't piss down my back and tell me its raining
- 12010 : buzzard's gotta eat, same as the worm
- 13083 : Well Mr. Carpetbagger...we got something in this territory, called the Missouri boatride.
- 13084 : Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?
- 13085 : Do you suppose these gentlemen will be available to discuss business before long?
- 13086 : When things look bad, and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb mad dog mean. 'cause if you lose your head and you give up, then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.
- 13088 : This boy was brought up in a time of blood and dying and never questioned a bit of it. Never turned his back on his folks or his kind. I rode with him. I got no complaints.
- 13089 : Howdy. Howdy. Name's Josey Wales. I've heard of that name. Some said you'd be heading this way and they said a man could get rich on reward money if he could kill you. Seems like you was looking to gain some money here.
- 13090 : I didn't surrender, neither, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They having him pulling a cart in Kansas, I'll bet.
- 17344 : Move your left hand down and unbuckle that pistol belt, be careful I can count the hairs on the back of your hand
- 18974 : In my line of work, you gotta be able to sing the Battle Hymn Of Thr Republic or Dixie with equal enthusiasm
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.