QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 20084 : Oh great american multitude and sports fans everywhere...
- 20125 : My fans can wish me all the luck they want. My luck with my lovers get any better, I'll miss the race completely.
- 20158 : Mr. President is in his summer palace in Peking. He loves everybody.
- 20238 : Here she is that adorable swastika sweetheart,Matilda the Hun from Milwaukee and her lovable nasty navigator, Herman the German Foxx!
- 20354 : Whoever named your car "The Bull" was only half right.
- 20475 : (1)You'll love Annie, she's a red hot sexpot. (2)She better be a red hot navigator!
- 20500 : Hiya Herman! I hope your Buzz-Bomb has a little more juice in it's warhead this year.
- 20636 : (1)Annie Smith? (2)Mr. Frankenstein, I checked out the car and everything seems perfect. I have the route maps right here.
- 20658 : Here he comes Machine Gun Joe! Loved by thousands, hated by millions!
- 20760 : (1)Lousy sons of bitches! Frankenstein?! (2)Give it to 'em, Joe! (1)You want Frankenstein?! I'll give you Frankenstein!
- 20788 : I'm held together with patches of plastic and steel plates. It's not a pretty sight. You wanna see.
- 20946 : To recap those revisions: Women are still worth 10 points more than men in all age brackets, but teenagers rack-up 40 points. And toddlers under 12 now rate a big 70 points. The big score, anyone, any sex, over 75 years old has been up to 100 points. As always how fast you move determines how long you live.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.