QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 21147 : Would you believe, a broken oar?
- 21659 : 'Nice?' You want us to call you 'Nice?' Okay... 'Nice.'
- 23035 : (1)You must represent darkness, evil, and godless communism. (2) You forgot: ugly, lazy, and disrespectful.
- 23036 : (1)She didn't say, "I'm not in." She said, "We're not in." "We," you see, "we." Now what does "we" mean.(2) I believe it's the plural form, indicating more than one. Do you want me to conjugate that for you, pop? Do you know what conjugate means, dad?
- 23663 : Why-o, why-o, why-o, did I ever leave Ohio?
- 23664 : Your afraid of your lunch?
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.