QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 693 : As I understand it, you only breathe once a minute.
- 2657 : I've just picked up a fault in the AE35 unit. It's going to go 100% failure in 72 hours.
- 2674 : I honestly think you ought to calm down; take a stress pill and think things over
- 2697 : I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I can think any conscious entity can ever hope to do
- 2726 : It can only be attributed to human error
- 3271 : I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
- 3769 : Good morning Dave. Everything running smoothly.
- 4928 : Just what do you think you're doing, Dave?
- 7830 : Well, it's rather diffucult to define. Perhaps I'm just protecting my own concern about it. I know I've never completely freed myself of the suspicion that there are some extremely odd things about this mission. I'm sure you'll agree there's some truth in what I say
- 7833 : Good Afternoon Gentlemen. I am the HAL-9000 Computer. I became operational at the HAL plant in Urbana, Illinios on the 12th of January, 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me a song. If you'd like to hear it, I can sing it for you.
- 10219 : I know that you and Frank were planning to disconnect me and I'm afraid that's something that I can not allow to happen.
- 14342 : I'm afraid, dave.
- 17984 : Bitches leave!!!
- 19293 : I'm sorry DAVE, but I just can't do that right now.
- 24294 : Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this.
- 24295 : I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.