QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 23039 : (1)Are there any questions. (2) Yeah (1) ****? (2) Uh, are we doctors? (1) That's a good question, ****. Any other questions?
- 23040 : Dad, this is me, Jeff. You were right about school, I was wrong. And, I know what I want to do. I know what I want to specialize in . . . everything! Nobody does that! Isn't that great?! Wait a minute, dad, we could be partners: Marx & son. We could open up thousands of clinics, franchised like McDonald's!
- 23041 : (1)Okay, how much do I owe you? (2) The meter ran up twenty kilometers. (1) So, what's the fare? (2)Sixty-thousand pesos? (1)All I've got is a hundred-thousand. Jeff, do you have change for a hundred-thousand? (3) I left my money in my other pants. (2) No, I left my money in my other pants.
- 23042 : (1) From my years of experience at medical school, I can tell you that adversity builds character. Soon you will thank me for this . . . I am waiting.(2) Thank you? (1) You're welcome, dismissed.
- 23043 : Operate? Yes, operate….only do a good job.
- 23044 : You kill me, I kill you right back!
- 23045 : You have committed a crime and you must be punished. Marry me . . . yes, you are speechless, that's completely understandable.
- 23046 : Cut the shit and grow up!
- 23047 : How do you do? We'd like to buy a body.
- 23048 : I came, I tried, I got shot.
- 23049 : Let me introduce you to Speedy Benny! My one-a-day vitamin for the brain.
- 23050 : (1) You know what they say, "All work and no play . . ." (2) Yeah, that's what I say, too. Bye bye.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.