QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 23608 : Would you go next door and remind them justice is blind and not deaf.
- 23612 : #1 Do they count their time in bed together as billable hours? #2 At Grazier's rates. #1 Thing is Maggie is the associate, so I just assume she's doing all the work. #2 Especially the oral arguments.
- 23614 : #1 Do they count their time in bed together as billable hours? #2 At Grazier's rates. #1 Thing is Maggie is the associate, so I just assume she's doing all the work. #2 Especially the oral arguments.
- 23689 : Lawyers never lie, we just tell the truth judicially to gurantee utter confusion.
- 23737 : #1 Bernstein has a lot going for him. He's a team player. #2 Second team.
- 23812 : #1 Rosenberg Blitman had everything we have. They had 3 years. They dropped the case Jed, they couldn't find anything. #2 Billy Blitman couldn't find his butt with both hands!
- 23928 : By the way, you so much as look in my daughters direction, they won't even be able to identify you with dental records!
- 24025 : Its cheaper to deal with the lawsuits, than it is to fix the blinker. It's what the bean counters call a simple acturaial analysis.
- 24057 : #1 Mr. Ward, excuse me...Howard Crayhill. I've read all your books. In fact, I've read Civil Rights On Trial twice. #2 Congratulations, you found a copy they hadn't burned.
- 24312 : What we stand for. This firm was built on David and Goliath cases. They just aren't around anymore. I mean you got all these Fascist Regan judges, they here your after a big corporation they throw your ass right out of court.
- 24632 : #1 I'm Ray #2 I'm Maggie #1 Maggie, what do you do? #2 Me...I'm a professional killer. #1 Ooooh! Do you like your work? #2 Yes and no....It's long hours and a lot of stress, but when you finally put your head down on the pillow at night, there is this kind of warm feeling you get from knowing you tore at least one persons heart out that day.........Ha Ha Ha!...I'm a lawyer! #1 I think you've had enough. #2 Ray, theres never enough.
- 24665 : #1 The guy in the peach shorts is Nature Boy Rick Flair. I represented him once, but in those days he was wrestling under the name of uh... #2 Son Of Satan. #1 Son Of Satan, right, yeah. He had the horns, the pitch fork, the whole shot right. He had a great thing going with another guy, Angel Of God. One morning Satan wakes up, and he sees the light, becomes a born again christian, blows the whole rivalry. #3 What happened? #1 ahh! Son Of God, he goes berzerk and sues my client for breach of contract. #3 Did they have a contract? #1 Besides the point, he was infringing on my client's religious freedom. #3 Did you win? #1 Well, the judge through us out of court. Yeah, he thought it was a publicity stunt. He thought we should all go to hell!
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.