QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 648 : I once heard a wise man say: There are no perfect men. Only perfect intentions.
- 3550 : Stop whining like a mule, you're still alive.
- 3850 : one free man fighting for his house is stronger than ten hired hands
- 3851 : there was a rich man from nottingham who tried to cross the river...what a dope he tripped on a rope. Now look at him shiver
- 3939 : i'll kill you with a spoon.
- 4842 : Never fear, Duncan! Good will overcome, trust in that!
- 5073 : Fuck me, he cleared it.
- 5299 : F*ck me, he cleared it!!!
- 5452 : In my country we talk to women, we do not drug them
- 6505 : Then by God we take it back
- 6506 : You can see right through her, and she flies
- 7422 : Or should I call you little John?
- 7423 : I can't bloody swim!!!!!!!
- 7424 : 1. How many? 2. Twenty. 3. How many? 1. Five 2. Five? 1. They can't count anyway!
- 8482 : I have more reason to hate you then anyone
- 10005 : 1-We were set upon, by ten- 2-Twelve! 1-Large, big lads!
- 10006 : Allah loves wonderous variety.
- 10040 : I swear it, by my own blood.
- 10551 : The hospitality here is as warm as the weather.
- 10578 : I fulfill my vows when I choose.
- 10788 : To the trees!
- 10947 : I am not one of you, but I fight!
- 11606 : beg for mercy rich man
- 12358 : 1: Is she worth it? 2: Worth dying for? Oh yeah.
- 14046 : Hit him, father, wallop him!
- 14444 : Either we take our chances with the ghosts or become ghosts ourselves
- 16980 :
- 17158 : "Is there no sun in this cursed land?"
- 17159 : "Did god paint you?"
- 17731 : What I want to know is, will you turn and run like the spoiled little rich boy I always took you for... or will you stay with us, and finish what you've started?
- 17732 : What I want to know, brother, is will you turn and run like the spoiled little rich boy I always took you for... or will you stay with us, and finish what you've started?
- 17985 : 1) What happened to your eye, Bull? 2)We were set upon by like ... 10 3) 12! 2) 15, large big lads!
- 18060 : 1) How many? 2) 20. 1) 20? 3) How many? 1) 5 ... They can't count anyway. 2) And they call me barbarian.
- 18557 : I've never seen the breasts of a noble woman.
- 18610 : M'lady, a woman of your beauty has no need for such decorations.
- 19519 : I see the boy I knew in the man before me.
- 20429 : fuck me, he cleared it
- 21448 : H- In my dreams alone have I imagined such a place. RH-Then imagine a way to cross it. There's hope! WS- There was a rich man from Knottingham who tried to cross the river. What a dope! He tripped on a rope, now look at him shiver. Beg for mercy rich man! RH- I beg of no man
- 23417 : You're not playing by the rules boy, deer don't climb trees...perhaps he thinks he's a game bird
- 23751 : Something vexes thee?
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.