QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 1588 : Why? Do you think I should?
- 1849 : Must be some kind of hunting lodge for rich weirdos.
- 2476 : SAy! Do any of you guys know the Madison??
- 2943 : It's something you'll get used to, a mental mind fuck can be nice.
- 3042 : Well, you got caught with a flat. How 'bout that.
- 3352 : Excuse me please...AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
- 3354 : T-T-T-T-T-T-Touch me!1, I want to be dirty! Trill me chill me, fulfill me, creature of the night
- 3533 : Unt i did
- 3534 : I loved you. do ya hear me? I loved you.
- 3535 : You're like a sponge. ya take, take, take!!!
- 3777 : I'm lucky. You're lucky. We're all LUCKY!!!
- 4088 : Don't get hot and flustered, use a bit of mustard.
- 6228 : It's not easy having a good time..even smiling makes my face ache.
- 6229 : Big fella! Looks like it could be your turn next!
- 6230 : You beat the other girls....to the brides bouquet.
- 6231 : Look! I'm cold, I'm wet, and I'm just plain scared!
- 6232 : You're very lucky to be invited up to Frank's laboratory...some people would give their right arm for the privelage..."People like you, maybe?"...Ha! I've seen it.
- 6233 : How forceful you are, Brad. Such a perfect specimen of manhood...so, dominant.
- 6234 : Tonight, my unconventional conventionalists.....
- 6235 : That's no way to behave on your first day out!
- 6431 : Don't be upset...it was a mercy killing! He had a certain naive charm....but no....muscle!
- 6432 : You know this Earthling....er....this person?
- 9696 : I would like, hmm-hmm, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.
- 10281 : Don't dream it, be it!
- 10282 : Life is just an illusion, and reality is just a figment of the imagination
- 10771 : You chew people up and then spit them out - I loved you, do you hear me - I LOVED YOU - and what did it get me - I'll tell you - a big nothing.
- 10904 : I see you shiver with antici.......................pation.
- 10976 : This isn't the Junior Chamber of Commerce, Brad.
- 11053 : 1. You're wet 2. Yes, it's raining.
- 11260 : Tonight my unconventional convetionest, you are to witness a new breck through in bio chemistry resurch.
- 12290 : What diabolical plan had seized Frank's crazed imagination?
- 13053 : 1-master dinner is prepared 2-perfect under the sercumstances formal dress is to be optional
- 13054 : 1-so tell me Brad, Janet what do you think of him? 2- well I don't like guys with that many musles. 1-I didn't make him for you
- 13055 : I knew he was in with a bad crowd but I didn't expect aliens.
- 13056 : I knew he was in with a bad crowd but I didn't expect aliens.
- 13129 : I'm not much of a man by the light of day, but by night, I'm one HELL of a lover!
- 13282 : That's a rather tender subject...another slice, anyone?
- 14449 : A) You killed them...I thought they liked you... B) They didn't like me!!!! They never liked me!!!!
- 16857 : "i was a regular frankie fan"
- 17161 : "why don't you come up to the lab... and see whats on the slab"
- 21082 : When Eddie said he didn't like his teddy you knew he was a no-good kid.
- 22909 : (1)How sentimental. (2) And also presumptious of you. You see, when i said "we", i was referring only to Magenta and myself. I'm sorry, however, if you found my words...misleading.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.