QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 412 : He looks like a dead fish
- 413 : #1 Oh I thought you said...the great Bambi #2 That wimpy deer?!?
- 551 : bircham? well Bircham got really into the sixties and no one ever saw him again
- 979 : The kid's a square, an L7 weinie!!
- 1180 : Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
- 2510 : Anyone who wants to be a can't-hack-it, pantywaist who wears his mama's bra, raise your hand.
- 2569 : I blame myself...
- 2736 : You're killin' me, Smalls!
- 4265 : FOOREVERRR....FORREVER..
- 4624 : None of us not for a million years not even for a million dollars would have had the guts to put the move on the lifeguard.
- 4771 : lotioning! oiling! oiling! lotioning!
- 8288 : He makes 9. So does my sister but I'm not asking her to play.
- 8293 : and he grew big and he grew mean, so he could protect the junkyard with only one thing on his mind. To kill nayone who broke in. And he did and he liked it. He liked it a lot.
- 8294 : and he grew big and he grew mean, so he could protect the junkyard with only one thing on his mind. To kill anyone who broke in. And he did and he liked it. He liked it a lot.
- 8528 : 1. You got a fireplace? 2. Yeah. 1. Throw that hat in there man.
- 8529 : 1. Come on Benny, my clothes are going out of style!!! 2. They already are Squints. 1. Shut up!
- 8776 : He kissed her. He kissed her hard... and good
- 10045 : 120... 173 guys!
- 13043 : It's PINCHED shut!
- 17165 : I kept in touch with those guys over the years. YA YAS parents, shipped him to MILITARY SCHOOL, grew up to be an athlete in BUNGI JUMPING, of course we all knew why. TIMMY AND TOMMY grew up to be CONTRACTORS, started out small building PLAYGROUNDS, but they became MULTIMILLIONARES when they invented MINIMALLS. BERTRUMP!! Well, he got really into the sixties, and no one has seen him since. SQUINTZ married WENDY PEFFERCORN, had nine kids and is now the owner of the QUIK MART. HAM grew up to PRO WRESTLER, you know him as THE GREAT HAMBINO.
- 19432 : You call that pitching? This is baseball, not tennis!!
- 24444 : None of us could of worked up the courage that he did that day. He had kissed a woman and he kissed her long and good
- 24445 : None of us could of worked up the courage that he did that day. He had kissed a woman and he kissed her long and good
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.