QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 414 : Oh! And I suppose Sandra Bullock is Miss Ethnicity
- 489 : You've got a hard on for Cameron
- 510 : Hell, the Christian Coalition will pay my legal fees
- 634 : Get a room
- 1130 : Brothers don't last long in situations like this.
- 1157 : Killder: What's your favorite scary movie? Randy: Showgirls, absolutely frightening.
- 1163 : Check the calf implants.
- 1625 : Showgirls. It was horrifying.
- 1725 : You've got a hard-on for Cameron
- 1923 : I'll still be here when you get back
- 1945 : How do you know my dimwitted inexperience isn't really a subtle form of manipulation used to lower peoples expectations thereby enhancing my ability to manuever myself within any given situation?
- 2044 : She's sweet she's deadly she's bad for your teeth
- 2045 : She's sweet she's deadly she's bad for your teeth
- 2098 : Mickey, the freaky Tarintino film student!!!!
- 5651 : No, I really mean that, hi!
- 5652 : I'm going to get some donuts, some Prozac, see if I can't find some crack, and I'll be back when y'all find a subject more Saved By The Bell-ish...
- 6281 : a praylood to the trial
- 6325 : A lot 'o shit happens at the movies, people get robbed, shot, mamed, murdered. Multiplexes are very dangerous places to be these days.
- 6529 : 1. Hello? 2. HELLO SIDNEY!! REMEMBER ME? 1. What do you want? 2. I WANT YOU!! IT'S SHOWTIME!! 1. Then, WHY DON'T YOUR FACE YOU FUCKING COWARD!! 1. My pleasure! 2. DEREK!!!!!!!!!!
- 6762 : No crime against GODS or MAN, have I committed, stayed to speak the truth. And each hideous vision FORMED FROM MY MIND has come to pass. Troy has fallen, not by my hand or wish, but as I FORSAW IT. So now, FATES vengeful eye is fixed ON ME.
- 7778 : Sororities aren't just about blowjobs
- 8973 : How do you know that my dimwitted inexperience isn't mearly a subtle form of manipulation used to lower people's expectations thereby enhancing my ability to effectively maneuver within any given situation?!?
- 9218 : All I want is my 15 minutes of fame.
- 9460 : 1) Well, if I'm a suspect, then you're a suspect. 2) Good point. OK, let's move on.
- 13250 : what a psycho-repressed mama's boy
- 13458 : Oh, yeah, well let's redirect the moment, Mr. I'm-So-Original, huh? Where's your innovation, huh? Why copycat two high-school loser ass dick heads? Stu was a pussy-ass wet rag and Billy Loomis... Billy Loomis... What the fuck! Jesus! What a rat lookin', homo-repressed, momma's boy! Why not set your goals higher, huh?! YOU WANNA BE ONE OF THE BIG BOYS, huh? Manson, Bundy, O.J., Some —
- 16682 : 1: Okay, so what do ya wanna do bonehead? You just sit here and wait to see who drops next? 2: Well I don't know..........PHONEHEAD!
- 16683 : 1: I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say except...I'm sorry. 2: No, I'm the one who's sorry....I misjudged you.
- 19347 : ...and one more thing....NICE STREKS!
- 19348 : Scary Movies are Great Foreplay
- 19349 : Listen I read my Entertainment Weekley i know my shit!
- 19350 : Bitch hang up the phone and *69 his ass DAMM
- 19351 : I got my money i asked for your money!
- 19352 : Stab 2? Who wanna do that sequals suck!
- 19353 : 1. So Mr. Origanality how would u make it different? 2. I'd let the geek get the girl
- 19354 : 1. 300 people watched nobody did anything they thought it was a publicty stunt for crist sakes 2. And it would have been a good one too 1. It's starting again Randy 2. It's not alot of shit happens in at the movies people get robbed, shot, mamied murdered mulitplexs is just a dangerous place these days 1. and you are in extream denail 2. you should be to this has nothing to do with us 1. Randy a guy in a ghoast mask hacked up to people in a movie therate telling our life story
- 19388 : 1. Do you have any comments 2. You Bitch! 1. Oh Sidney share with us please (BAMM) 2. I'll share with you 3. Did u get that on flim 4. yes i got thaton flim
- 19390 : 1. I'm fine 2. thats beging to be your theme song i'm fine
- 19392 : 1. Why do you always answer a question with a question 2. I'm inquisitive 1. yea and i'm inpasinte look do you wanna leave a message for someone? 2. DO YOU WANNA DIE TONIGHT CICI?
- 19847 : MAUREEN I hate scary movies. PHIL It'll be okay, baby, I'll hold your hand.
- 21056 : Syd: Well there's one thing about Billy Lumus that you're forgetting" Mickey: "Whats that" Syd:"I KILLED HIM!"
- 21057 : Hallie:" Yeah I liked thos little furry things" Mickey: They're ewoks.... they blow"
- 22520 : (1) You're a psychotic. (2) Yeah well shh. That'll be our little secret.
Scream 2 is a horror film and the second part of Scream Trilogy. It was released on December 12, 1997 following the first film. The film was written by Kevin Williamson, directed by Wes Craven and produced by Cathy Konrad. The cast includes: Neve Campbell (Sidney Prescott), David Arquette (Dwight ‘Dewey’ Riley), Courtney Cox Arquette (Gale Weathers), Liev Schreiber (Cotton Weary), Laurie Metcalf (Debbie Salt), Timothy Olyphant (Mickey Altieri), Elise Neal (Hallie McDaniel), Jerry O’Connell (Derek Feldman), Jamie Kennedy (Randy Meeks), Sarah Michelle Gellar (Casey’Cici’ Cooper), Jada Pinkett (Maureen Evans) and Omar Epps (Phil Stevens).
The story was about Sidney Prescott who attends Windsor College. She survived the attack in the first film and once again the target of the killer. It was at the preview of Stab, a movie about the Woodsboro murders when Phil Stevens was stabbed and killed through the wall of bathroom cubicle. The crowd goes wild during the death of Casey Becker. The killer who sat besides Maureen (Phil’s girlfriend) took advantage and stabbed her. The movie-goers wearing killer’s costume for publicity thought that Maureen’s attack was not serious. They realized later when Maureen died. Sidney and Randy realized also that the killer was at large again. Dewey arrived to protect Sidney. He discussed with Randy that anyone could be the killer.
While setting up a copycat strategy, Sidney was attempted to stab by the killer. While at the sorority house, Casey being alone threatened over the phone. She was attacked by the killer. Following the discovery of her body by the police, the students go also to investigate. Sidney and his new boyfriend Derek left at the house. Sidney was attacked by the killer but escaped through the help of Derek. Gale and Dewey noticed that the names match from that with Woodsboro murders. Two detectives were assigned to protect Sidney.
Amongst with the several students, the group were telephoned by the killer. Gale and Dewey searched the students particularly those who have cell phones. They tried to discover the killer. Randy, while talking in the phone by the killer also looking around but outside a van, he was pulled inside and killed. The detectives protecting Sidney were attacked while the vehicle at stop. The killer crashed the car, killing the detectives while knocked the killer unconsciously. Dewey was also stabbed while Gale and he approached the killer. Sidney and her roommate Hallie escape the wreckage. Sidney decided to remove the mask of the killer but was gone only to see Hallie being stabbed. She run to the school theater and confronted by the killer. The killer identified himself to be Mickey, Derek’s best friend. Sidney found that Derek was tied at the stage prop and Mickey shoots him at the chest. When Sidney turned around, she saw Gale coming at the stage door and believed that she was the killer. Gale shook her head and Debbie Salt appeared holding a gun. Sidney recognized her as Mrs. Loomis, the mother of her previous boyfriend Billy. Mickey revealed that it was he who plan all this and Mrs. Loomis is helping out him all through. The motive of Mrs. Loomis to kill Sidney is for revenge. They exchange arguments. Mrs. Loomis shoot Mickey while Mickey shoots Gale who falls off the stage. Sidney was cornered by Mrs. Loomis but she hits her with a jar. The front of the stage collapsed to Mrs. Loomis but she was able to survived and armlock Sidney but Cotton arrived and taken Mickey’s gun.
Cotton is the man blamed by Sidney for the killing of her mother. Mrs. Loomis convince Cotton to let her kill Sidney but Cotton shoots her. Gale is wounded but was alive. Sidney and Cotton help her when Mickey jumped up but shoot by Gale and Sidney. Mrs. Loomis also shoot by Sidney. Dewey survived the stabbing; he and Gale take an ambulance to the hospital. The news team arrived to interview Sidney but pass it to Cotton. Sidney survived the murder and walks off the campus.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.