QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 766 : She regards this work as juvenile, that's why she divorced me.
- 1980 : 1) Phone! It's your mother! 2) I gotta take this, she's.......old.
- 4937 : U-Huh. Mm-Hmm. I see. . . Okay, I'll give it a try! (kicks the door open)
- 9764 : 1. Give him head? 2. Be a beacon?
- 9797 : With any luck, I'll crash the whole damn system.
- 10215 : Just give me the box, Marty!
- 13444 : (1) I want peace on and good will toward man. (2) WHAT! (3) you heard him (2) We are the United States Government! We dont do that!
- 23139 : The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little ones and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.
- 24407 : And give him head whenever he wants.
- 24627 : You know, I could have joined the N.S.A. Then I found out my parents were married.
- 24663 : #1 So its a code breaker. #2 No its THE code breaker......no more secrets.
- 24731 : #1 Irwin Emory, aka. Whistler. #2 Yeah, I know he had a little problem with the phone company. #1 62 counts?!
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.