QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 831 : hours instead of minutes, now we have minutes instead of hours.
- 1040 : From Hell's heart, I stab at thee.
- 3539 : I am, now, and will always be, your friend.
- 4525 : The needs of the many out weight the needs of the few. Or the one.
- 9079 : KHHAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!
- 9080 : Commanding a starship is your first, best destiny.
- 9166 : I stab at thee! (Hissing)
- 9314 : Of my friend, I can only say this. Of all the soulds I have encountered in my travels, his was the most human.
- 9318 : He's intelligent, but not experienced. His pattern indicates two-dimensional thinking.
- 9320 : He's not really dead. As long as we remember him.
- 9321 : Galloping about the Cosmos is a game for the young, Doctor
- 11357 : Permission to speak freely sir?
- 12409 : It's 2 hours, are you ready?
- 16476 : Time is a luxury you don't have.
- 17694 : Revenge is a dish best served cold, and what place is colder than space.
- 17695 : It was the best of times it was the worst of times. Meaning ****** ? Nothing expect happy birthday. Definitely the best of times.
- 20172 : Beware Romulans bearing gifts.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.