QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 136 : stand on one foot. yess!!!!!
- 193 : I cannot intiate self-termination. You must do it.
- 194 : I know now why you cry
- 669 : You don't have to do this!
- 1657 : Easy money.
- 4693 : Hey, I think I saw that kid over---WAAA!!!
- 4710 : I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle.
- 6629 : you forgot to say please
- 6714 : You think your saving a life. You're already dead, everybody, HIM, YOU!! YOU'RE DEAD ALREADY!! THIS WHOLE PLACE, EVERYTHING YOU SEE IS GONE!!! You're the one LIVING IN A FUCKING DREAM, SOBERMAN!! CAUSE I KNOW IT HAPPENS!!! IT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!
- 7743 : she's not my mother Tod.
- 7744 : I wouldnt worry about him
- 7866 : must be my lucky day
- 7898 : I am a cybernetic organ
- 8004 : Where he lives, what he looks like, erevything
- 8005 : Where he lives, what he looks like, everything
- 8423 : He is a good looking boy, do you mind if I keep this picture?
- 8494 : he'll live
- 9050 : Enrique.
- 9051 : Enrique!
- 9174 : She's not my mother Todd
- 12555 : Because you told me to!
- 15863 : Person #1: Can't you go any faster ? Person #2: This is the vehicle's top speed.
- 15864 : Person #1: Can't you go any faster ? Person #2: This is the vehicle's top speed !
- 16466 : Three billion lives ended on August 29th, 1997. The survivors of the nuclear fire called the war Judgement Day. They lived only to face a new nightmare, the war against the machines....
- 18050 : It's definitely you
- 20711 : Say... That's a nice bike...
- 20712 : Hasta la vista, baby!
- 20713 : 1) You broke my arm! 2) There's 215 bones in the human body. That's one. Now don't move!
- 20714 : The Skynet Funding Bill is passed. The system goes on-line August 4th, 1997. Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug.
- 21174 : Anybody not wearing two million sun block is gonna have a real bad day, get it.
- 22496 : Anybody not wearing 2 million sunblock is gonna have a real bad day... Get it?
- 24226 : 3 billion human lives ended on August 29th, 1997. The survivors of the nuclear fire called the war Judgment Day. They lived only to face a new nightmare: the war against the machines. The computer which controlled the machines, Skynet, sent two Terminators back through time. Their mission: to destroy the leader of the human resistance, John Connor, my son. The first Terminator was sent to strike at me in the year 1984. It failed. The second was set to strike at John himself when he was still a child. As before, the resistance was able to send a lone warrior, a protector for John. It was just a question of which one of them would reach him first.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.