QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 47 : Where does he get all those wonderful toys?
- 720 : But... you're dead.
- 1043 : Hey, it's Mastercard. Don't leave home without it.
- 1049 : You...are my #1...guy
- 1275 : # 1: You're insane! #2: I thought I was pisces
- 1943 : wait'll they get a load of me
- 1959 : 1) It's Japanese. 2) How do you know? 3) I bought it in Japan
- 2028 : I made you, but you made me first.
- 2523 : You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? I always ask that of all my victims!
- 2890 : I have taken off my make-up, lets see if you can do the same
- 3024 : This town needs an enima.
- 4375 : Now that's good work... the skulls, the bodies, you give it all such a glow... I don't know if it's art, but I like it."
- 4535 : You wanna gets nuts...LET'S GET NUTS!...C'mon!
- 5338 : Hey Eckhardt....think about the future!!
- 5456 : HELLOOOO LEGS!!
- 5657 : Where does he get all those wonderful toys?
- 6959 : Bob...gun.
- 8925 : Ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?
- 9298 : Stop the press, who's that
- 10981 : Can somebody tell me what kind of world we live in when someone dressed up like a *** gets all of my press? This town needs an enema.
- 11096 : Why wasn't I told about this? Who's in charge here?
- 11907 : If ya gotta go... go with a smile
- 14019 : Like my plastic surgeon always says if you gotta go, go with a smile.
- 14020 : You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses would you?
- 14021 : He must of been King of the Wicker people (light laughter)
- 14022 : I make art until someone dies. I am the first fully functional homicidal artist.
- 14477 : Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?
- 15561 : A) It's Japanese B) How do you know? A) Because I bought it in Japan
- 15970 : Never rub another mans' rhubarb
- 17789 : where you been spending your nights
- 17792 : honey, you'll never believe what happened to me today
- 17797 : Jack, you said I could come and watch you improve the paintings.
- 21428 : A) You look fine. B) (turns around in disbelief) I didn't ask!
- 22955 : Why didn't somebody tell me he had one of those....things?!
- 23121 : Where'd he get those wonderful toys?
- 24211 : Why are you afraid of flying?
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.