QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 273 : oh common charlie, just one little sip one hurt us.
- 451 : Violet! You're turning violet, Violet!
- 454 : Help. Police. Murder.
- 1028 : You broke the rules!
- 1941 : We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams
- 3008 : So shines an act of kindness in a weary world
- 4124 : #1 What business are you in? #2 Nuts.
- 4429 : go on charlie, open it!
- 4635 : The snozberries taste like snozberries!!
- 5726 : If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it.
- 5817 : If you want to veiw paradise, simply look around and view it!
- 5818 : Daddy I want and Oompa Loompa NOW!!!
- 6775 : ever lasting bubble gum
- 7248 : There is nothing I know to compare with pure imagination.
- 7344 : You're the worst father in the world
- 7599 : Yes the danger must be growing for the rowers keep on rowing, and their certainly not showing, any signs that they are slowing.... Stop the Boat!
- 7726 : I have so little to do and so much time......wait. stop. reverse that.
- 7816 : what is this, a freakout?
- 8588 : 1)Spitting's a dirty habit. 2)I know a worse one.
- 8606 : So shines a good deed in the weary world.
- 9026 : Oompa Loompa, doopity do. I've got another riddle for you!
- 9177 : Shut up man and tell me where the ticket is
- 9342 : Up the airy mountain, down the rushing glen, we dare not go a hunting for fear of little men
- 9433 : Candy is dandy but liquer is quicker.
- 9543 : I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained, et cetera, et cetera . . . fax mentis incendium gloria culpum, et cetera, et cetera . . . memo bis punitor delicatum!
- 9547 : You are a rotten mean father you never give me anything I want.
- 9548 : Inventing room, looks more like a turkish bath to me.
- 9635 : From now on, I'm going to pay for your tobacco.
- 9966 : You LOSE! You get NOTHING! Good DAY, sir!
- 10275 : If she's a lady, I'm a venishus kenit
- 10276 : So shines a good deed in a weary world
- 10842 : I'm fed up with cabbage water. It's not enough!
- 10843 : I'm fed up with cabbage water. It's not enough!
- 11263 : Around the world and back again, that's the sailors way!
- 11264 : Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.
- 11268 : A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men.
- 11391 : If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it. Anything you want to do, do it. Want to change the Worls? There's nothing to it.
- 11490 : They're pulling your leg Charlie.
- 12223 : Of course you don't know. You don't know because only I know. If you knew and I didn't know, then you'd be teaching me instead of me teaching you.
- 12644 : Do you know what happened to the boy who suddenly got everything he ever wanted ? 2) No. 1) He lived happily ever after.
- 12768 : Button, button, where's the button?
- 12795 : Gooses, geeses, i want my geese to lay golden eggs for easter, at least 100 a day, and by the way, i want a feast, i want a bean feast!
- 12796 : Gooses, geeses, i want my geese to lay golden eggs for easter, at least 100 a day, and by the way, i want a feast, i want a bean feast!
- 13525 : there's no earthly way of knowing, which direction we are going, there's no knowing where were rowing, or which way the river's flowing, is it raining? is it snowing? is a hurricane a blowing? , there's not a speck of light a showing, so the danger must be growing, are the fires of hell a glowing? is the grizzly reaper mowing? Yes, the danger must be growing, for the rowers keep on rowing, and there certainly not showing, any signs that they are slowing
- 13839 : 1)ahsawaknow! 2)What's that? 1)That's Wonka Wash spelled backwards
- 17163 : "I'm sorry, but all questions must be submited in writing, thank you"
- 21710 : Snozwangers? Vermicious Knids?
- 22314 : Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple.
- 23817 : Snozberries? Who ever heard of a snozberry?
- 23818 : I've got a golden ticket. I've got a golden ticket. I've got a golden chance to make my day. And with a golden ticket it's the golden way.
- 23819 : I've just decided to switch our Friday schedule to Monday, which means that the test we take each Friday, on what we learned during the week, will now take place on Monday, before we've learned it. But, since today is Tuesday, it doesn't matter in the slightest.
- 23820 : 1. What is this, some kind of fun house? 2. Why? Having fun?
- 23821 : I'm a trifle deaf in this ear. Speak a little louder next time.
- 23822 : Inside this room, all my dreams become realities, and some of my realities become dreams. And, almost everything you'll see is eatable, I mean edible, I mean, you can eat almost everything!
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.