QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 65 : I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!!!!!
- 223 : Poor little thing, I hope she makes it all right
- 224 : that's a horse of a different color
- 1680 : I am the little acorn that becomes the oak
- 2843 : Hearts will never be made practical 'til they are made unbreakable.
- 3317 : What would you do with a brain if you had one?
- 3474 : Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking.
- 3555 : Where do you want to be oiled first?
- 3561 : If I were King of the Forest
- 3644 : you came back! oh, (character) ypu came back!!!
- 4715 : I do believe in spooks! I do, I do, I do, I DO believe in spooks!
- 7357 : How about a little fire, Scarecrow?
- 10585 : a heart is not juged by how much you love but by how much you are loved by others
- 11164 : What a smell of sulfur!
- 12357 : She's just a poor sour-faced old maid that -- she ain't got no heart left. You know, you should have a little more heart yourself, and have pity on her.
- 12494 : Why, it's a man!
- 12534 : Oh, you are? Well, I beg your pardon!
- 12550 : Forty weeks, wouldn't be bad!
- 12641 : My regal robes of the forest, would be satin, not cotton, not chintz.
- 12703 : ...and the sparrow would take....wing....
- 12896 : Pay no attention to the little man behind the curtain!!
- 12897 : You are a very bad man!
- 13745 : You call that long, why you've just begun... Helping the little lady along are you, my fine gentleman, well stay away from her!!! Or I'll stuff a mattress with you! And you!! I'll use you for a beehive!!
- 16155 : I'm not a Witch
- 16367 : Oh joy, rapture, I have a brain.
- 17793 : I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto
- 17974 : Do you dare come to me for a heart do you? You CLINGING, CLANKING, CLATTERING COLLECTION OF CONGINEOUS JUNK!!!!
- 18738 : A) Well how can you talk if you don't have a brain? B) I don't know, but some people without brains do an AWFULLY lot of talking, don't they?
- 19138 : A) What about a rhinoceros? B) Impoceros! C) What about a hippopotamus? B) Why I'd thrash him from top to bottomus!
- 19318 : Are you hinting my apples aren't what they ought to be?
- 19319 : Are you hinting my apples aren't what they ought to be?
- 21019 : "How long you stay fresh in the can?
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.