QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 120 : Sanka, you dead man?
- 1196 : ay....ya dead?
- 2147 : Do you want to kiss my lucky egg
- 5758 : Feel the rhythm...feel the rhyme...get on board....it's bobsled time!
- 6642 : 1. Ya dead Sanka? 2. Ya man.
- 9521 : Coach, Coach, I can't get my helmet on coach. (Thump!) Thanks coach.
- 10043 : A gold metal is a wonderful thing. But if you're not good enough without it, you will never be good enough with it.
- 12035 : 1: OK, Sanka, you can pee now. 2: Too late!
- 13981 : Your crowding me slinky head
- 13987 : Rise and shine, its butt whippin' time
- 16435 : I feel very olympic today!
- 17315 : I'm the driver / No you're not, you're the brakeman
- 19015 : 1....that's what the Swiss do to phyic themselves up. 2. Yeah but they also make those little knives but I don't see you doing that!
- 19463 : no people say you know they cant believe, jamica we got a bobsled team, we got the one derise and the one jr.,...sanka, the fastest of the fastest of the jamican sprinters go olymipics fight for jamica!!
- 19606 : 1.He could run the 100 meters in 10 flat! 2. Well I run it 9.9.
- 19607 : 'Nuff people say ya' know we can't believe, Jamaica weh' have bobsled team, we have de one derise,and de one junior, big Yul Brenner, and de mon Sanka. The fastest of the fastest of Jamaican sprinters, out to win respect of coach Irv Blizta'.
- 21878 : 1) Hey *****, you dead? 2) Yah Mon
- 21879 : 1)*****, you can pee now 2) Too Late!
- 21880 : Iím a bad ass mother who wonít take no crap off of nobody!
- 22879 : I don't know what you two are arguing about 'cause ****** was going to beat both your butts!
- 22881 : Thatís a hell of a place to be coming from!
- 22883 : (1) Are you sure nobody can beat him? (2) Oh sure Iím sureÖ. Iím just kind of concerned about that big baldy over there.
- 22887 : (1) Now lets talk about this wheaties box. Iím gonna be on it alone, right? (2) No, man, youíre gonna be on it with me!
- 22888 : I could watch that backside all day
- 22889 : (1)Hey you know what my grandfather said? (2) What? (1) Get back to work!
- 22893 : Ahhhhhhhhhh, is this good?
- 22894 : (1)You mean winter as in ice? (2) Maybe (1) you mean winter as in igloos and eskimos and penguins and ice?
- 24147 : What I am saying to you, is that you are the kind of club-toting, raw-meat-eating, Me-Tarzan-You-Jane-ing big bald bubblehead who can only count to ten if he's barefoot or wearing sandals.
- 24148 : Irv: Our Father, who art in Calgary, bobsled be thy name. Thy kingdom come, gold medals won, on Earth as it is in turn seven...
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.