QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 797 : Tenticles, NT, Big Difference
- 803 : You know that thing I put on me? It Broke.
- 866 : My little brother is building a space shuttle out of house hold appliances. That thing will probably work, I cant get this out of the driveway.
- 1089 : I want my two dollars!!
- 1360 : It's got raisins in it, you like raisins.
- 1576 : i skate, you skate, we skate; why don't we get together and become a skating team
- 2538 : Snow! It's everywhere! do you know the street value of this mountain?
- 4214 : Buck Up Little Camper
- 4287 : After the Olympics, everything looks so easy.
- 4333 : Sorry your Mom blew up, Ricky
- 4837 : "Now that's a shame when folks be throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that."
- 4838 : "Now that's a shame when folks be throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that."
- 4989 : Language lessons. Inspiring words from a man who knows how to ski.
- 5539 : Mercy buckets
- 5624 : #1: Cross my heart and hope to die. #2: Do you? #1: Not at the moment.
- 6180 : Well honk my hooter!
- 6479 : Damn shame throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that.
- 7409 : Here's what you do. You point your skiis down the hill. When something gets in your way, you turn.
- 7553 : Dying when you're not really sick is really sick...Really!
- 7554 : Dying when you're not really sick is really sick...Really!
- 7671 : were a fly speck on a map, u can't even get real drugs here.
- 8928 : whats a little boy like you doing with big boy smut like this ?
- 9281 : This mountian is pure snow. do you know the street value for this?
- 9539 : "I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy. I know high
- 9637 : Do you have Christmas in France?
- 9685 : Oh, Jenny Meyers, you really go to the outer limits to make a first impression.
- 9796 : Chriiiiiisssstmas. Christmas!
- 10503 : I'll show you what everybody wants
- 12094 : WHERE'S MY TWO DOLLARS?
- 13677 : #1: So, you're Al Meyer's kid? #2: Yes. #1: You look pretty dumb to me. #2 Thank you
- 13678 : It's Christman Eve, dude. I could be home right now drinking this monster egg nog my brother makes with lighter fluid.
- 13679 : I think I froze the left half of my brain. Look! I can't move my right arm!
- 14070 : wait a minute mr bear, this is crazy, i bet we get her back
- 14165 : I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy.
- 14166 : Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that.
- 14490 : One of these days, you're going to want me back!
- 14492 : Wait a minute! This is death!
- 14939 : "I want my two dollars!"
- 15900 : I want my two dollars! Gee, sorry I don't have a dime. Didn't ask for a dime....two dollars, CASH!
- 15901 : I want my two dollars! Gee, sorry I don't have a dime. Didn't ask for a dime....two dollars, CASH!
- 17280 : She got her arm caught in the microwave and went crazy and hijacked a school bus full of....penguins, so it's kind of a bad time
- 17761 : I want my two dollars
- 18579 : Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?
- 18877 : A) Right off! B) On A) On!
- 18906 : It is wise to obey Mother
- 19028 : Gee, I'm really sorry your mom blew up, Ricky, guess she won't be able to eat any spicy foods for awhile
- 19114 : Well you see, My little brother got his arm stuck in the microwave then My grandma dropped acid then freaked out and hijacked a school bus full of penguins so it's KIND of a family emergeny so can you come back later okay thanks.
- 19117 : two weeks, twenty papers, TWO DOLLARS
- 19142 : You like Raisins.
- 19507 : Sorry your mom blew up Ricky.
- 19641 : Suicide is never the answer, little trooper.
- 19976 : He snorts nasal spray? You know where I can score some?
- 20426 : Ahaha AHAHAH! You missed! You missed this time, you little..menace! I beat you! (sees neighbor) morning!
- 20964 : Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
- 21114 : Aww, buck up little camper. We'll beat that slope, together.
- 21708 : Matches.
- 22502 : I've been going to this school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy. I know high school girls.
- 22675 : Please, don't let it be a booger. Please, God...
- 22717 : I've been to this high school for seven and a half years... I'm no dummy
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.