QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 250 : Being a Fabin is not always easy.......I can certainly understand how the Kennedys must feel.
- 2508 : I just hate you, and I hate your ass-face!
- 4917 : I'm Just Gonna Go Home And Bite My Pillow!
- 5107 : Now, We'll Station The Rifles Right There.
- 8164 : I had what most guys dream of. I had to have a penis reduction surgery.
- 10776 : Will ya do it?
- 10777 : Everybody dance
- 10871 : We don't associate with the creative types. We have a Scrabble club. We associate with people with babies.
- 11903 : They say in Missouri, if you don't like the weather, just wait five minutes. Well, here in Blaine we feel that with hard work and determination, we can get that down to like, three or four.
- 13542 : I'd like to make a healthy ... low-fat or non-fat ... healthy ... Blizzard.
- 16242 : Medicine Man stays away from Dances with Stumpy.
- 16243 : Medicine Man stays away from Dances with Stumpy.
- 22639 : Now...Dr. Pearl, interesting choice...how...where do they come from. I mean it wouldn't occur to me to go up to the dentist and say, "Are You interested in this?" But I was I was shopping for my wife Bonnie, I buy most of her clothes, and I ran into Mrs. Pearl, and we began to talk about panty hoes...well that's not the point of the story...but through this strange coincidental meeting, we began to talk. It's like a Hitchock Movie, where you're stuffed in a rubber bag, and thrown into the trunk of a car. You find people. Is it Kharma...maybe. But we found Him, that's what's important. And I bought Bonnie a wonderful Pant Suit.
- 22642 : I've been working for the DQ for about 8........7 months.......somethin like that. It's all fun. I just like makin the cones. And you don't have to just get ice cream. We do burgers, blizzards, fries, cokes....just drive in and get a cook if you're thirsty.
- 22645 : I want to try that "Less-is-More" kind of acting, where when you're talking to the person, you don't actually look at them, but open you're eyes when you're not. I mean, when you're not talking to them you're looking away with your eyes open, but when you talk to them you close your eyes.
- 22656 : It's like in the olden days...in France...where men would smack you with their glove, and say, Dartanion! How dare you do that to me, you?
- 22657 : Kids don't enjoy eating lunch. But if they've got a REMAINS OF THE DAY lunch box, they're a whole lot happier.
- 22660 : I arrived in New York, fresh off a destroyer, with only a dance belt and a tube of chapstick to call my own.
- 22668 : I new Corky could direct and produce, but who knew he could act, sing and dance as well. There's only one other person in the universe that can do that, and that's Barbara Streisand.
- 22691 : "'ello. 'ow 'are 'ou. 'Are you going to 'artford."
- 22692 : "I didn't know deers could do that?"
- 22695 : ...and my nose started twitchin'. It was the smell of fresh salt wahteh.
- 22755 : Everyone says that Roswell had the first sighting of UFO's, and that's Bullroar. We had the first siting in 1946. And it wasn't just a siting, they didn't just "fly by". They stopped, they landed. The people in Blaine went aboard for a pot luck dinner.
- 24489 : Happy as mongoose
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.