QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 295 : This means something!
- 617 : "Beavers? We don't need no stinkin' beavers!!"
- 653 : I'm your worse nightmare.
- 667 : Hey! My shirt glows in the dark!
- 1290 : Gandi 2: He's not a wussy pacifist anymore. He's here to KICK BUTT!
- 1603 : Do you think your brain would just blow up?
- 1809 : YES! YES! IT'S ALL TRUE! I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!!!... So Terri, what's for dinner?
- 2798 : Badgers? We don't need no stinking badgers
- 2799 : Turtles-nature's suction cup
- 5570 : After 15 years they just toss me out like an old bad of moldy...tangerines.
- 5641 : SUPPLIES!!!
- 6014 : i'm thinking of something orange....you know what it is, it's an orange
- 8980 : 1)What would RJ Fletcher Sr. say if he were alive today? 2)Help, help. Let me out of this box; I can't breath in here.
- 9130 : Badgers...badgers...we don't need no stinking badgers!!!!
- 10134 : STUPID! YOU SO STUPID!
- 10233 : You are so stupid!!!!
- 10324 : Now it's time for one of my favorite cartoons. It's a sad depressing story about a pathetic coyote who spends every waking moment of his life in the futile pursuit of a sadistic roadrunner who MOCKS him and LAUGHS at him as he is repeatedly CRUSHED and MAMED!...I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!
- 10727 : There's just one place to go for all your spatula needs!
- 13081 : Today, we're teaching poodles how to fly!
- 16481 : Now it's time for one of my favorite cartoons. It's a sad, depressing story about a pathetic coyote who spends every waking moment in the futile pursuit of a sadistic roadrunner, who mocks him and laughs at him as he is repeatedly crushed and maimed. I hope you enjoy it!
- 17574 : WOW! It's even bigger than I imagined!!
- 17575 : WOW! It's even bigger than I imagined!!
- 22762 : Let's get one thing straight. Guns don't kill people. I DO!!!!!!!
- 23085 : That's right. We're all just going to forget about how miserable we are, and how much life sucks.
- 24143 : If nobody comes down here and buys a car in the next hour, I'm gonna club this baby seal. That's right. I'm gonna club this seal to make a better deal. You know I'll do it, to, cause I'm crazy.
- 24144 : Life is like a mop. Sometimes life gets full of dirt and crud and hairballs and things and you gotta clean it out. You gotta stick it in here and rinse it off and start all over again. And sometimes life sticks to the floor so much that a mop, a mop, it's not good enough. You gotta get down there with like a toothbrush, you know, and you gotta really scrub 'cause you gotta get it off! But if that doesn't work, you can't give up! You gotta stand right up! You gotta run to a window and say, "These floors are dirty as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any more!"
- 24145 : Lesbian Nazi Hookers Abducted by UFOs and Forced Into Weight Loss Programs---all next week on Town Talk!
- 24146 : #1: "Broads don't belong in broadcasting"?! Is that the kind of professional courtesy you teach your news department? #2: Why, that's a terrible thing! I don't know how many time I've told those boys, never call chicks broads.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.