QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 409 : That's disgusting.
- 850 : Hence forth all the toilets in the land will be known as Johns.
- 851 : We may look like sissies
- 852 : Unlike other (character name)s I speak with a British accent.
- 1419 : Oh! Except that.
- 1778 : Gesundheit!
- 1796 : a jew, here?
- 2404 : A Jew? Bless you.
- 2442 : Baygel, Locksley, you were made for each other
- 2489 : 1 - What we need is a great feat of strength. 2 - Ah, what we have is great strength of feet! 1 - Dont follow.
- 2852 : #1 Wait a minute. You said... #2 Cool it #1 Chill!
- 2855 : Look at yourseles. go ahead, take a look around
- 4393 : Its the principle of the matter?
- 4987 : 'Save me, save me! Hurt them, hurt them!' 'Ok, save them save them! Hurt you, Hurt you! I've got it!'
- 4988 : 'I was mad at you before, *******, but know I'm really pissed off!!' 'Pissed off? If I was that close to a horses weiner, I'd be worried about being pissed on!'
- 5006 : 'They call me Little John, but don't let my name fool you! In real life, I'm really Big!' 'I'll take your word!'
- 5521 : Man, white men can't jump.
- 5523 : you lost your arms in battle, but ya grew some nice boobs!
- 5524 : you lost your arms in battle, but ya grew some nice boobs!
- 5547 : So, it's come to this has it? A duel to the death: man to man, mano a mano! Just you, me, and my... GUARDS!!!!!
- 5604 : Over that boy hand!..... God! Hand over that boy!
- 7688 : would you care for a date? #2 why yes thank you. #1How bout next Thursday?
- 7689 : This never would have happened if your father were alive.. #2 He's dead? #1 Yes.. #2 And my mother? #1 She died of Pnemonia whilst... you were away.. #2 my brothers? #1 They were all taken by the plauge..#2 My dog pongo? #1 Run over by a carriage.. #2 My goldfish goldie? #1 Eaten by the cat.. #2 My Cat? #1 Choked on the goldfish... Oh its good to have you home!
- 7690 : A toll is a toll and a roll is a roll and if we don't get no toll then we dont eat no rolls.. I made that up myself
- 7691 : I can see!!!!!!!!!!! (runs into tree) Nope i was wrong.
- 7811 : no ding ding without the wedding ring
- 8055 : That means that you've always been my one true love.. because it's just the right size.. #2 It's not the size that counts .. it's how you use it!
- 8930 : Crowd - a black sheriff ?!?!?! Person - well it worked in blazing saddles
- 9848 : #1 Blinkin', what are you doing up there? #2 I'm... guessing. I'm guessing no one is coming. #1 Blinkin' get down from there... twit.
- 9850 : I thought I felt a breeze!
- 10283 : #1-You changed your name to Lutrine? #2-Yeah, it used to be Shithouse!
- 10549 : I will take these cotton balls from you with my hand and put them in my pocket.
- 10561 : It's good to be 'da king.
- 10562 : And then, just nip the tip.
- 12164 : A toll is a toll and a roll is a roll and if we don't get no tolls then we don't eat no rolls
- 13868 : What part georgia you from, south central?
- 13869 : I have a mole?
- 13870 : Later today we're going to have a wedding or a hanging. Either way wer're going to have a lot of fun
- 13871 : I hope its worth the NOISE!!!
- 14261 : He's black?
- 18843 : Let's get out of these lady's clothes... and get into our tights
- 19336 : 1.Eh' Blinkin' 2.Did you just say Abe Lincoln 1. No I said hey Blinkin...moron
- 20273 : I lost! I'm not supposed to lose -- let me check the script.
- 20334 : 1. Care for a Date 2. Oh yes thank-you 1. How bout next Tuesday hehe
- 20562 : 1) Good morrow Abbott. 2) Good morrow. 3) HEY AB-BOTT !! 2) I hate that guy!
- 21038 : THANK YOU!
- 21695 : "It's getting dark, and, I better go home alone now...... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
- 23480 : A) Maybe if you tell me the bad news in a good way, it won't sound so bad...B) I can do that...HA HA HA....I just bumped into Robin of Locksley, he's back from the crusades, he just beat the crap out of me and my men....HA HA HA He hates you and he loves your brother Richard....HA HA HA He wants to see you hanged HA HA *SNORT* HA..We're in an awful lot of trouble! HA HA B) What are you crazy? Why are you laughing? This is terrible news. A) I was just trying to soften the blow B) Well you blew it
- 23901 : will scarlett o'hara (we're from georgia)
- 23973 : What? Who's talking?
- 24494 : I can see!! (THUNK) Nope, I was wrong
More Robin Hood Men In Tights Quotes
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.