QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 518 : What does he do, this man you seek?
- 1220 : Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center. Sounds charming.
- 1222 : Do you know what you look like with your good bag and you cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube.
- 1223 : Amputate a man's leg and he can still feel it tickling. Tell me mum, when you little girl is on the slab, where will it tickle you?
- 1607 : "Closer please...Closer"
- 1891 : Fly away, little Starling.
- 3070 : I served him with a fine Chianti and some Fava beans.
- 3659 : God's up there, and he just loves it. Typhoid and swans, it all comes from the same place.
- 3675 : I do wish we could chat longer, but... I'm having an old friend for dinner... bye.
- 3688 : Evil's just destructive? Then storms are evil if its just that simple. And then there's hail and we have fire. Underwriters lump it all under "Acts of God."
- 3781 : I'm having an old friend for dinner.
- 7385 : It places the lotion in the basket
- 9064 : GIVE ME BACK MY PRECIOUS!!
- 9162 : Thank you, Clarice...thank you.
- 11805 : Oh wait...Is she a great big fat person?
- 12236 : "Oh and by the way Senator.....love the suit."
- 12451 : If this door should fall down - ha ha - or anything else - would you be kind enough to call this number?
- 15359 : closer
- 18486 : It puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again
- 22324 : I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner.
- 22451 : (1) Is it true what they're sayin', he's some kinda vampire? (2) They don't have a name for what he is.
- 22500 : Amputate a man's leg and he can still feel it tickling. Tell me ma'am, when your little girl is on the slab, where will it tickle you?
- 22587 : A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.
- 23852 : ...and oh are you ever his taste...so to speak.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.