QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 92 : You're a errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.
- 251 : Charlie don't surf!
- 592 : I love the smell of napalm in the morning, it smells like . . . victory.
- 895 : I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
- 3067 : Charging a man with murder in this place was like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500.
- 3124 : I'm going to get me some mangos.
- 3179 : Assume attack formation.
- 3350 : There is no way to tell his story without telling my own.
- 3424 : Horror has a face, and you must make a friend of horror.
- 5671 : Never leave the boat...goddamn right!
- 5673 : fuckin' savages!
- 5683 : Either you surf or you fight!
- 5684 : Why do they call you 'chef'? Because you like mango's and stuff?
- 5703 : The horror...the horror...
- 5719 : You are in the asshole of the world!
- 6172 : It was the way we had over there of living with ourselves. We'd cut them in half with a machine gun and give them a bandaid.
- 6173 : We train men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write 'fuck' on their airplanes because it's obscene!
- 7577 : 1: Where are you from, Willard? 2: Ohio, sir. 1: Are you near the river? 2: The Ohio River, sir? 1: Uh-huh.
- 9946 : Why do you guys all sit on your helmets?!?
- 10126 : If I say it's safe to surf this beach, it's safe to surf this beach!
- 10285 : I love the smell of napalm in the morning
- 10326 : Horror has a face, and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies.
- 10403 : you need men who are moral, who can utilise their primordial instincts to kill without feeling, without judgement...without judgement...because its judgement that destroys us...
- 10406 : The mans enlarged my mind...he's a poet warrior in the classic sense...I mean, just the other day he took me aside and said 'did you know that if is the middle word in life?...if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you, if you can keep you head when all around are losing theirs...I mean, I'm just a small man, he's a great man, he's a great man, er, er, I should've been a pair of ragged claws, scuttling across floors of silent seas...hey, take me with you huh, don't leave me here....
- 10420 : I remember, we were with special forces...it seems a thousand centuries ago...we'd been sent in to a camp to inoculate the children for polio...we'd left the camp, and this old man came running...he was crying, he couldn't....we went back there, and THEY had come and hacked of every innoculated arm...there they were, in a pile...a pile of...little arms...and I remember I, I cried, I wept like some...grandmother...I wanted to tear my teeth out, I didn't know what I wanted to do...because it was then that I realised...like I'd been shot...like I'd been shot by a diamond bullet...right through my forehead...and I said to myself 'My God, the genius...the will...the WILL to do that...pure, complete, crystalline, genuine...' and I recognised that these were not monsters, these were men...trained cadres, these men who had wives and children, who fought with their hearts, who were filled with love...that they had the strength, the STRENGTH...to do that. Give me ten divisions of men such as that, and our problems here would be over VERY quickly.
- 10753 : Someday this war's gonna end
- 10952 : Charlie Don't Surf
- 12012 : that's like passing out speeding tickets at the indy 500
- 12844 : TERMINATE WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE..
- 12845 : TERMINATE WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE..
- 12846 : TERMINATE WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE..
- 13738 : These are the heads
- 13739 : These are the heads
- 14033 : And once there exterminate the colonel's command. Exterminate the colonel?
- 14034 : Good shot, I owe you a six-pack for that.
- 14035 : I couldn't connect that voice with this man.
- 15540 : I wanted a misson, and for my sins they gave me one. Brought it up to me like room service..
- 17080 : I asked for a mission . . . and for my sins they gave me one
- 17086 : I love the smell of napalm in the morning........smells like...victory
- 17087 : I love the smell of napalm in the morning........smells like...victory
- 17209 : Why do all you guys sit on your helmets?.....So we don't get our balls blown off.
- 18977 : "You know something man,i know something that you dont know.Thats right jack.The man is clear in his mind but his soul is mad."
- 22152 : The bullshit piled up so fast in Vietnam, you needed wings to stay above it.
- 22573 : I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
- 23868 : I love the smell of napalm in the morning!
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.