QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 784 : I lead you here sir for I am Sparticus
- 785 : Oh I'm not here with these guys. I got a pig calling contest in that there tent and I'll tell you I'm bringin home that blue ribbon
- 786 : #1 What were some of your musical influences? #2 Captain Geech and the Shrimp Shack Shooters
- 2007 : #1-What if they want an encore? #2-You unplug and run...smiling, smiling.g
- 2008 : #1-What if they want an encore? #2-You unplug and run...smiling, smiling.g
- 2013 : I want something snappy.
- 2023 : You're a good man, Scott Pell. Call me later in the week and we'll do something.
- 2381 : You're talkin' gibberish.
- 2801 : We're being invaded!
- 2834 : There he goes, off to his room, to write that hit song, Alone in My Principles.
- 3072 : Oh I'm not here with these fellas, I got a pig over in competition at the livestock pavilion, and I am gonna win that blue ribbon!
- 4199 : #1 - How did we get here? #2 - I led you here cause I am Spartacus.
- 4266 : do you know what this is? Presidential flash cards?
- 5109 : I am SPARTACUS!!!!
- 5275 : I have wasted thousand of kissed on you. Kisses that I thought were special because of your smile, your color and life. But know I realize you just save it for your fans....Shame on me for kissing you with my eyes closed
- 5814 : Looks like Lenny's going fishing.
- 6444 : I led you here, Sir, for I am Spartigus.
- 7473 : There he goes... off to his room to write that hit song 'Alone In My Principals'.
- 8920 : #1 If Jimmy's a genius, I'm Ootant. #2 Who's Ootant? #1 He's the second-- forget it
- 9673 : What, are you crazy? A man in a...really nice camper wants to put our song on the radio!
- 10049 : We should have done this a long time ago.
- 11976 : You are my, biggest fan.
- 14704 : A king-size show! Which reminds me: how're you sleeping?
- 15354 : I'm from Erie, PA!
- 17454 : we came here to meet girls and dance, and we can't meet girls until we dance!
- 19067 : Well, I AM the drummer.
- 20313 : Hey, you guys are the O-needers, right?
- 21176 : ...well he's the biggest cootie I ever saw...
- 21262 : "The word is out on you Oneeders" "That's Oneders."
- 24010 : Hey wasn't that our fan?
- 24503 : You mean like a record? Like a record, record, record? Not one that we'd play.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.