QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 880 : C'mon Meat. Show me that million dollar arm cause . . . oh . . . oh I got a feeling about that 5 cent head.
- 886 : So is somebody gonna sleep with somebody or what?
- 1104 : I'm your new catcher, Crash Davis, and you just learned the first rule, dont think, it can only hurt the team
- 2379 : Well, I believe in the soul, the cock, the pussy, the small of a woman's back, the hangin curveball, high fiber, good scotch... that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent overrated crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, I believe there ought to be a Constitutional ammendment outlawing astroturf and the designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, soft core pornography, opening your presents on Christmas morning rather than on Christmas Eve, and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three nights.
- 3400 : I believe in the church of baseball. I've tried all the major religions and most of the minor ones. I've worshipped Buddha, Allah, Brahma, Vishnu, Siva, trees, mushrooms and Isadora Duncan.
- 4114 : Not a bad fellow, no worse than most and probably better than some, and not a bad ballplayer, neither
- 4594 : It says, I want to make love to you
- 5511 : Your shower shoes have fungus on them.
- 5754 : The rose goes in the front big guy.
- 6030 : I'd never sleep with a player hitting under .250.
- 7803 : 1) get a hit, crash. 2) shut up.
- 9135 : Never f**k with a winning streak.
- 9136 : This is the damdest season I've ever seen. The Durham Bulls can't lose and I can't get laid.
- 9137 : This is the damdest season I've ever seen. The Durham Bulls can't lose and I can't get laid.
- 9138 : This is the damdest season I've ever seen. The Durham Bulls can't lose and I can't get laid.
- 9309 : When you get in a fight with a drunk, you don't hit him with your pitching hand.
- 9310 : When you get in a fight with a drunk, you don't hit him with your pitching hand.
- 9311 : When you get in a fight with a drunk, you don't hit him with your pitching hand.
- 9376 : That ball was out of here. Anything travelling that fast ought to have a damn stewardess on it.
- 12539 : Well he really hit the shit out of that one didn't he?
- 13571 : I'm the player to be named later.
- 13698 : After 12 years in the minors, I don't try out.
- 13699 : After 12 years in the minors, I don't try out.
- 16169 : Well whatta we need a scoreboard for? We ain't scored any runs all year
- 16227 : A) You got a gift B) What do I got? A) You got a gift. When you were born the Gods reached down and turned your right arm into a thunderbolt
- 16232 : A good friend of mine used to say this is a very simple game. You throw the ball. You hit the ball. You catch the ball. Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose. Sometimes it rains. Think about that for a while.
- 16966 : A) You don't want a player, you want a stable pony B) Nooo A) Well my Triple A contract gets bought out so I can hold the flavor of the month stick in the bus leagues, is that it? Well f### this f####ng game!
- 17217 : #1-What's going on here? #2 Well, Luke's nervous cos his dad's in the crowd, we need a live roo--is that it--rooster to take the curse off of Hector's glove, and nobody seems to know what to get Jimmy and Cassie for a wedding present. We're dealing with alot of shit. (NOTE: names may be incorrect)
- 17747 : A) You guys, you lollygag the ball around the infield, you lollygag on the way down to first, you lollygag in 'n out of the dugout, now do you know what that makes you? Larry? B) Lollygaggers A) Lollygaggers
- 18103 : A) A million guys'd give their left nut to be in yer shoes, and you're leavin' yer fastball in the locker room for some piece 'o ass! B) Skip! It is me, I am not some quote piece of ass, unquote
- 18593 : A) Hi, I'm Millie B) Hi, I'm married
- 18783 : A) Sounds boring B) Of course it's boring, that's the point, write it down
- 18898 : A) So was she as good as they say? B) Nah man, we didn't f##k, she read poetry to me all night long, it's more tiring than f###ing
- 19033 : Guy's throwing a two-hit shutout and he's callin' me off, can you believe this? Larry, here come the deuce, and when you speak of me, speak well
- 19619 : A) Who are you? Who's he? B) I'm the player to be named later. And you, Larry Hockett, SHOULD recognize me, 'cause five years ago in the Texas League when you were pitching for el Paso and I was hittin' cleanup for Shreveport, you hung a curvbeall an a 0-2 pitch and I tattooed it over the Michelin Tire sign and beat ya 4-3
- 19675 : #1 Do you think I deserve to wear white? #2 Honey, we all deserve to wear white.
- 20012 : A) Why the hell you shakin' me off, huh? B) I wanna bring the heater and announce my presence with authority! A) Announce your WHAT?! B) Announce my presence with authority! A) Announce your f###ing presence with authority? This guy's a first-ball fastball hitter, he's lookin' for heat! B) Yeah well he ain't seen MY heat!
- 20190 : Well he f##ks like he pitches, sorta all over the place.
- 20692 : Well, I believe in the soul, the cock, the pussy, the small of a woman's back. I believe there ought to be a Constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, soft core pornography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve. And I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.
- 22995 : You know what, I am sick and f^^^in' tired of you callin' me Meat..you wanna step outside?
- 23191 : That's beautiful, what'd I do?
- 23206 : I'm getting too old for this s^^t, why the hell am I back in "A" ball?
- 23225 : You've got fungus on your shower shoes. If you win 20 in the Show, you can let the fungus grow back on your shower shoes and the press'll think you're colorful! Until you win 20 in the Show, however, it means you're a slob!
- 23226 : You think I need a nickname? I think I need a nickname, all the great ones have nicknames, like Oil Can, Catfish, what's the one you thought of earlier? B) Pokey. A) Pokey, whattya think of Pokey?
- 23320 : Show us that million dollar arm, 'cause I got a..well I got a good idea about that five cent head of yours.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.