QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 1025 : They f*** you with the cell phones!
- 1072 : And your baby, OH BABY!!
- 2248 : And it's fried rice, you plick.
- 2251 : I had some bad Chinese.....
- 2925 : "There's only one person who gives orders and thats boss!"
- 4001 : Flap your arms and make noises like a bird!
- 6903 : You plick!
- 8073 : 1)you said aft, right? 2)a-f-t aft! 2)and thats a fucking word?
- 10001 : 1-We're not too old for this shit! 2-We're not too old for this shit! Both-WE'RE NOT TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT!!
- 15933 : Yep, let's go back there and ask him.
- 17101 : You have a right to remain silent. So shut the fuck up. You have a right to an attorney, if you cant afford an attorney we'll provide you with the dumbest fuckin lawyer on earth. And if you hire Johnny Cochrin I'll kill you.
- 17102 : You have a right to remain silent. So shut the fuck up. You have a right to an attorney, if you cant afford an attorney we'll provide you with the dumbest fuckin lawyer on earth. And if you hire Johnny Cochrin I'll kill you.
- 17103 : You have a right to remain silent. So shut the fuck up. You have a right to an attorney, if you cant afford an attorney we'll provide you with the dumbest fuckin lawyer on earth. And if you hire Johnny Cochrin I'll kill you.
- 17236 : So this must have been what Uncle Benny meant by Four Fathers. Looks like Japan's version of the Marx brothers. Let's see we got Groucho, Harpo, Chico, and uh, Fucko.
- 17714 : its fried rice, you plick!
- 18809 : Investigate my privates, you stupid shit. Shut the fuck up.
- 19761 : In Hong Kong, you'd be dead.
- 20326 : This is one of the most painful fuckin' experiences of my life.
- 21105 : 1) Hey Riggs, who's the perp? What did ya bust him for? 2) Oh, I'm a perp? You see a young brother in the back of a police car, automatically I'm a perp. Look at my suit, look at my tie. What do I look like, the fuckin' Crip's accountant? Look at this badge, bitch. Check out the gun! 1) Whoa, hey hey hey, put the gun down, put the gun down!
- 21227 : Lorna:"I don't Riggs, does trouble just go looking for you?" Riggs;" No, it seems to know where I an most of the time"
- 21228 : Lorna:"I don't know Riggs, does trouble just go looking for you?" Riggs;" No, it seems to know where I an most of the time"
- 22686 : Afghanistan! I don't know nobody in Afghanistan! I don't know what fucking Afghanistan looks like, and even if I did, I would not talk to their Afghan-ass for three hours! I won't talk to my daddy for three hours!
- 23628 : Leo: Hey maybe we'll work together some day. I'm da bomb. They'll tell ya. Butters: Yeah, we're gonna be working alright, as soon as I open a cereal shop, ya fuckin' leprechaun! Leo: Hey, I didn't call you anything ya fuckface! Don't start that now!
The Lethal Weapon series follows two policemen, Martin Riggs, and Roger Murtaugh, in their hilarious pursuit of justice, which cumulates in the fourth installment of the series. In Lethal Weapon 4, Riggs and Murtaugh are pitted against the deadliest opponent ever. At the same time, however, comes the delicate balance that their family lives pitch in to the mix, leading to a quick by triumphant end to the series.
After nearly being run into the killed by a runaway freighter, the two policemen find themselves uncovering a large shipment of illegal immigrants. In the opening scenes, a couple new characters are introduced, including one of their old pals, Leo Getz, who is now a private investigator, and a fresh young cop named Lee Butters. Unbeknownst to Murtaugh, Lee happens to be the husband of his oldest daughter, and the father of her child.
Martin and Roger trace the breadcrumbs of the immigrants back to a local Chinatown crime boss called Uncle Benny. Unfortunately, for the two aging cops, Uncle Bennyís strings are being pulled by an even more sinister character named Wah Sing Ku, a ruthless master of kung fu. After paying Uncle Benny a rude and insulting visit, they quickly place their names at the top of Kuís hit-list.
During the unfolding of these events, Martin is coming to terms that his girlfriend is pregnant, and dealing with his upcoming fatherhood. Roger, on the other hand, is being buttered up by Sgt. Butters, his unknown son-in-law. Not sure what to think, Roger becomes very uncomfortable as Buttersí mannerisms are read completely wrong. Eventually finding that Uncle Benny was trying to raise money to release Kuís family from prison using phony money, they set out to interrupt the transaction for Kuís family in return for the money. Kuís family is killed in the ensuing gunfight, and, seeking revenge, Ku sets his sights on Martin and Roger. Nearly killing them both, Ku is eventually gunned down by Martin.
After a dramatic end in the hospital, Riggs becomes a father, and Murtaugh becomes a grandfather, bringing an end to an acclaimed series that follows two men as they juggle family issues with the unrelenting work of chasing bad guys. Overall, Lethal Weapon 4 brings the series to an action packed, dramatic, and humorous conclusion. Martin Riggs and Roger Murtaugh are one of the greatest cop teams, together forming a single lethal weapon.
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.