QUOTE NUMBER : QUOTE
- 1161 : So that's what the little green men are saying, take me to your therapist?
- 1162 : We come in peace.
- 2000 : Stop calling me 'Jerry'.
- 3155 : You're not alone out there.
- 5186 : We all die... as a matter of deductive logic.
- 5825 : We're all gonna die down here, just as a matter of Dudctive Logic.
- 5826 : We're all gonna die down here, just as a matter of Duductive Logic.
- 5827 : You can....the question is....Do you want to?
- 5828 : Exactly, and that is the answer to the equation. We can't change the future, we're not dead, but they don't know. Why? Because we have the power to forget.
- 6784 : your saying a spacecraft crashed 300 years ago
- 6785 : your saying a spacecraft crashed 300 years ago
- 6794 : you went in the sphere didn't you
- 9994 :
1) You see, it's curious...Ted DID figure it out...Time travel. And when we get back, we're gonna tell everybody. How it's possible, what the dangers are. Then how is it that when a ship 300 years into the future encounters a black hole, the computer calls it an Unknown event. It's unknown, because we never told them. Hence, we die down here.
- 14347 : I could never get past page 127, too scary.
- 19306 : Man#1: He might if you told him the book you wrote. Man#2: It's called "Astrophysics You Can Use", it was Book-of-the-Month Club Main Selection. Man#1: You really thought he read your book?
Users must be logged into the site in order to track their stats and access their Registered Quoters Options.