Quotes Description



   
POSTED BY 12668
RATING PG-13
SCORE 2
QUOTE only 5% of all male animals are monogomous. The other 95% are plugging Penelope Pope.
HINT 1 cows
HINT 2 Dr. Marie Charles
MOVIE TITLE Someone Like You - 2001