Robert Montgomery quotes
“- Lord Peter Wimsey: What seems to be the trouble?
- Inspector Kirk: We're reconstructing the crime.”
“A moment is a mighty thing
Beyond the soul's imagination;
For in it, though we trace it not,
How much there crowds of varied lot
How much of life, life cannot see,
Darts onward to eternity!”
“Earth, air, and ocean, glorious three.”
“The solitary monk who shook the world
From pagan slumber, when the gospel trump
Thunder' d its challenge from his dauntless lips
In peals of truth.”
“And not from Nature up to Nature's God,
But down from Nature's God look Nature through.”
“The soul, aspiring, pants its source to mount,
As streams meander level with their fount.”
“And Thou, vast Ocean! on whole awful face
Time's iron feet can print no ruin trace.”
“- Messenger 7013: Couldn't we have him reborn?
- Joe Pendleton: Nothing doing. I'm not gonna go through that again!”
“I don't want anybody's body. I want my body!”
“- Ann Krausheimer Smith: If you had it all to do over again, would you still have married me?
- David Smith: Honestly, no.”
“- Ann Krausheimer Smith: Eat your soup dear.
- David Smith: There's something wrong with that soup.
- Ann Krausheimer Smith: It's your imagination.
- David Smith: Why doesn't the cat eat the soup?”
“- Ann Krausheimer Smith: If you want your freedom, I don't want to be the kind of a wife who clings to her husband when she's not wanted.
- David Smith: I do want to be married to you. I love you. I worship you. I am used to you.”