Plot – Clifford is ten years old and is bad-tempered. He wants to go to Dinosaurworld, but his parents are going to Hawaii. The result is that the plane does an unexpected landing in Los Angeles, where Clifford is temporarily assigned to Uncle Martin, who takes this opportunity to show to his girlfriend Sarah that he’s able to take care of children.
All actors – Martin Short, Charles Grodin, Mary Steenburgen, Dabney Coleman, Richard Kind, Jennifer Savidge, Brandis Kemp, Ben Savage, Don Galloway, Tim Lane, Susan Varon, Josh Sealshow all
“Clifford” Quotes 12 quotes
“Hi, this is Martin Daniels, I'm not home right now but I got a bomb under city hall. Talk to you later.”
“Don't worry about Clifford, he'll be fine if you give him a ton of sugar and a book about Hitler.”
“- Martin Daniels: You tell Sarah that you and I are the best of friends.
- Clifford Daniels: And we are, aren't we?
- Martin Daniels: Shut up.”
“- Clifford Daniels: I love you, Uncle Martin.
- Martin Daniels: And I love you too, Clinton.
- Clifford Daniels: Clifford.”
“- Cashier: Everybody want chocolate. I'm out of chocolate.
- Martin Daniels: I need chocolate!
- Cashier: Alright, alright, I might have an Easter Bunny left over in the frige.
- Martin Daniels: [grabs him by the lapels] Get me the bunny!”
“- Clifford Daniels: I'd say I'm the happiest boy in the whole wide world, Uncle Mental Case.
- Martin Daniels: I'm the mental case? You're the one in the strait jacket.”
“You wouldn't lie to me, would you Uncle Martin? 'Cause if you did I'd be so angry I don't know what I'd do.”
“- Parker Davis: What do you want to be when you grow up, Clifford?
- Clifford Daniels: A dinosaur!”