“The Lizzie McGuire Movie” quotes(2003)
Plot – When school is over, Lizzie and her friends Gordo, Kate and Ethan choose to spend their summer holidays in Italy. In Rome, Lizzie falls in love with the singer Paolo, who mistakes her for the quick-tempered popstar Isabella, that looks exactly like Lizzie. The artist proposes her to sing a duet but, actually, he has another purpose.
All actors – Hilary Duff, Adam Lamberg, Hallie Todd, Robert Carradine, Jake Thomas, Ashlie Brillault, Clayton Snyder, Alex Borstein, Yani Gellman, Brendan Kelly, Carly Schroeder, Daniel Escobarshow all
“The Lizzie McGuire Movie” Quotes 13 quotes
“How many Lizzies does it take to screw in a light bulb? I don't know, but it only take's one to screw up a graduation!”
- Miss Ungermeyer: What's your name?
- David “Gordo” Gordon: David Gordan.
- Miss Ungermeyer: David Gordan. I think that's Italian for “sneaky little brown noser with a hidden agenda”.
- Lizzie McGuire: Make a wish.
- David “Gordo” Gordon: I'm in Rome with my best friend. I'm good.
“- Lizzie McGuire: Kate, you don't eat carbs.
- Kate Sanders: I'd eat carbs if an Italian boy bought them for me!”
“- Miss Ungermeyer: Mr. Craft, you are in the most beautiful city in the world, is this having any effect on you?
- Ethan: Yeah the cobble stones are like totally thrashing on my wheels.”
“- Kate Sanders: Lizzie McGuire, you are an outfit repeater!
- Lizzie McGuire: Okay, I may be an outfit repeater, but you're an outfit rememberer, which is just as pathetic!”
“- Jo McGuire: Honey, just yesterday you were in diapers, now you've graduated junior high, and you're growing up, going to Rome for two weeks all by yourself. Without me. Without me there. Without me with you. You there without me.
- Lizzie McGuire: That's just about all the combinations of those words you can make, mom.”
“This is what dreams are made of, I've got somewhere I belong I've got somebody to love.”