Capitalism quotes26 capitalism quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“We're always serving something, even if we're not aware of it. We're usually serving capitalism.”
“- Captain Robinson: They think we're dirt. We are not dirt. They think they can tell us. They...
- Morozov: They? Who is they? Who is they? You hid escape suits. You lie us - all of us! You-they worse than they. Worse then they!”
“They won't know what they're looking at or why they like it but they'll know they want it.”
“Capitalism cannot exist without waste.”
“Money, capital, has a life of its own. It's a force of the nature like gravity, like the oceans, it flows where it wants to flow. This whole thing with the Arabs and gold is inevitable, we're just going with the tide. The only question is whether you wanna let it go like an unguided missile and raise hell or whether you wanna keep it in the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Times have changed. Loyalty's out of fashion. Your company isn't looking out for you, it's every man for himself.”
“- Adele Stanton: So are you really a communist?
- Peter Appleton: No, I'm really not.
- Adele Stanton: I didn't think so. Only a dyed-in-the-wool capitalist could have gotten The Majestic up and running.”
“- Tucker: Look, they use Canola oil, okay? You know what Canola oil is? You probably don't.
- Gilbert: No, no.
- Tucker:They probably don't sell it at Lamson Grocery.
- Tucker: It's cutting edge. It creates a crispier French fry and. . .
- Bobby: Well, that's...
- Tucker: And, er, a more unique product. And Burger Barn... Forget...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The game [of poker] exemplifies the worst aspects of capitalism
that have made our country so great.”
“Everyone knows that Halloween was invented by a candy company.”
“- Tommy Judd: You know... What I really hate about cricket, is that it is such a damned good game.
- Guy Bennett: Ah! Judd's Paradox. Of course, cricket is a fundamental part of the capitalist conspiracy.
- Tommy Judd: Of course.
- Guy Bennett: One only has to observe the two of them seen. There's the Proletariat forced to labour in the field,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You know what capitalism is? Getting fucked!”
“It's so hard to be good under the capitalist system!”
“Those poor schmucks… they drive Chevrolets, shop at Wal-Mart, never miss an episode of Friends. These are Americans.”
“Here's to capitalism and big tits.”
“When capitalism gets f - -ed up, the communists come back. They're waiting in the bushes. First thing they do is shoot the lawyers.”