Devil quotes154 devil quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Little Tommy Daggett. How I loved listening to your sweet prayers every night. And then you'd jump in your bed, so afraid I was under there. And I was!”
“It is better to be the right hand of the devil than in his path.”
“Speak of the devil and he shall appear.”
“No blood when the tongue was pricked: true sign of the devil.”
“You stabbed the devil in the back and forced him back into the life that he had just left. You incinerated the priest's temple. Burned it to the ground. Now he's free of the marker, what do you think he'll do? He had a glimpse of the other side and he embraced it. But you, Signor D'Antonio... took it away from him.”
“The devil with the drink! But I'll be taking it anyhow!”
“Wine is where the devil finds his darlings.”
- Eva Cuza: We're dealing with a Golem! A devil!
- Dr. Cuza: A devil? Now you listen to me! The devil in the Keep wears a black uniform and has a death's head in his cap, and calls himself a "Sturmbannführer"!
“Everybody needs help... even the devil.”
“- Sergeant Davis: Thought you were dead, Collier.
- Wardaddy: The Devil watches over his own.”
“- Harley Quinn: Are you the Devil?
- Amanda Waller: All you need to know is you work for me.”
“Kong's god is on the island, but the devils live below us.”
“I may be on the devil's hit-list, but I'm on God's mailing list.”
“The whole point in life is for men and women to get married... so that God and the Devil can get together and work it out. Not that we have to get married. God forbid.”
“- Margaret Larsen: There can't be such devils out there.
- Jerry Black: There are such devils.”
“- Elliot's Cellmate: Doesn't really matter, though. Can't sell your soul anyway.
- Elliot Richards: Oh, really? Why do you say that?
- Elliot's Cellmate: Because it doesn't really belong to you in the first place. No way, no how.
- Elliot Richards: So who does it belong to?
- Elliot's Cellmate: It belongs to God. That universal spirit that...” (continue)(continue reading)