Devil quotes162 devil quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Little Tommy Daggett. How I loved listening to your sweet prayers every night. And then you'd jump in your bed, so afraid I was under there. And I was!”
“The devil makes more sense than God does. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff. Maybe God is there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- John Constantine: Detective. What if I told you that God and the devil made a wager, a kind of standing bet for the souls of all mankind?
- Angela Dodson: I'd tell you to stay on your meds.
- John Constantine: Humor me. No direct contact with humans. That would be the rule. Just influence. See who would win.
- Angela Dodson: Okay, I'm humoring...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If it wasn't for the devil, we wouldn't be here, would we?”
“It is better to be the right hand of the devil than in his path.”
“What happens in Heaven, stays in Heaven.”
“If you’re a devil, how come you’re not wearing Prada?”
“The devil’s in the details.”
“It's hard to live a good life...It seems like the Devil don't ever let up.”
“Don't worry boy. The Lord's bounty may not be for sale but the Devil's is... if you can pay the price.”
“Speak of the devil and he shall appear.”
“No blood when the tongue was pricked: true sign of the devil.”
“You stabbed the devil in the back and forced him back into the life that he had just left. You incinerated the priest's temple. Burned it to the ground. Now he's free of the marker, what do you think he'll do? He had a glimpse of the other side and he embraced it. But you, Signor D'Antonio... took it away from him.”
“The devil with the drink! But I'll be taking it anyhow!”
“Wine is where the devil finds his darlings.”
- Eva Cuza: We're dealing with a Golem! A devil!
- Dr. Cuza: A devil? Now you listen to me! The devil in the Keep wears a black uniform and has a death's head in his cap, and calls himself a "Sturmbannführer"!