Devil quotes157 devil quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Little Tommy Daggett. How I loved listening to your sweet prayers every night. And then you'd jump in your bed, so afraid I was under there. And I was!”
“The devil makes more sense than God does. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff. Maybe God is there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- John Constantine: Detective. What if I told you that God and the devil made a wager, a kind of standing bet for the souls of all mankind?
- Angela Dodson: I'd tell you to stay on your meds.
- John Constantine: Humor me. No direct contact with humans. That would be the rule. Just influence. See who would win.
- Angela Dodson: Okay, I'm humoring...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If it wasn't for the devil, we wouldn't be here, would we?”
“It is better to be the right hand of the devil than in his path.”
“Speak of the devil and he shall appear.”
“No blood when the tongue was pricked: true sign of the devil.”
“You stabbed the devil in the back and forced him back into the life that he had just left. You incinerated the priest's temple. Burned it to the ground. Now he's free of the marker, what do you think he'll do? He had a glimpse of the other side and he embraced it. But you, Signor D'Antonio... took it away from him.”
“The devil with the drink! But I'll be taking it anyhow!”
“Wine is where the devil finds his darlings.”
- Eva Cuza: We're dealing with a Golem! A devil!
- Dr. Cuza: A devil? Now you listen to me! The devil in the Keep wears a black uniform and has a death's head in his cap, and calls himself a "Sturmbannführer"!
“Everybody needs help... even the devil.”
“- Sergeant Davis: Thought you were dead, Collier.
- Wardaddy: The Devil watches over his own.”
“- Harley Quinn: Are you the Devil?
- Amanda Waller: All you need to know is you work for me.”
“Kong's god is on the island, but the devils live below us.”
“I may be on the devil's hit-list, but I'm on God's mailing list.”