Environment quotes38 environment quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“We're the only species that have crapped up the planet and the only species that can clean it up.”
“I have the same responsibility as everyone to reduce consumption and to teach children to respect the environment.”
“The premise is simple: One economy and one environment, and they're interdependent.”
“The light in Barcelona is quite different from the light in Tokyo. And, the light in Tokyo is different from that in Prague. A truly great structure, one that is meant to stand the tests of time never disregards its environment. A serious architect takes that into account. He knows that if he wants presence, he must consult with nature. He must...” (continue)(continue reading)
“What we're doing to the planet is inexcusable.”
“Personally, I believe it is important for mankind to respect nature - for homeostasis - and I have volunteered with environmental organizations, I do not attempt to have an environmental leaning regarding my artwork.”
“The cultural environment in which one lives ought to be as important as the air he breathes, the food he eats.”
“You don't care about the environment? That's fucked up, man!”
“The Age of Oil has really exhausted its usefulness, and it has actually become a danger to our lives and our ability to survive on the planet.”
“- Lieutenant Nabulsi: What kind of criminal drives a Prius?
- Sergeant Harris: A socially responsible one?”
“Be kind and peaceful to each other. Eat recycled food. It's good for the environment and okay for you.”
“- Oscar: Ok, Mr. Truman, let's say that we actually do land on this. What's it gonna be like up there?
- Dan Truman: 200 degrees in the sunlight, minus 200 in the shade, canyons of razor-sharp rock, unpredictable gravitational conditions, unexpected eruptions, things like that.
- Oscar: Okay, so the scariest environment imaginable. Thanks....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Martin Weir: Hey, Chili, is that your car?
- Chili Palmer: Yeah, it's an Insight, it's the 'Cadillac of Hybrids'.
- Martin Weir: A little tight for a big guy like you.
- Chili Palmer: Small price to pay for the environment.”
“- Harvey Holroyd: You know Kate, and the way she feels about polluting the atmosphere.
- Sam Stone: What has the atmosphere ever done for you?
- Harvey Holroyd: Not much lately.
- Sam Stone: You know, Angela's on that ecology committee, too. Big deal. Last month they saved the condor. You ever see a condor?
- Harvey Holroyd: Not up close.
- Sam...” (continue)(continue reading)