Facts quotes20 facts quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“There's nothing more elusive than an obvious fact.”
“In thirty-five years of religious study, I've come up with only two hard, incontrovertible facts: there is a God, and, I'm not Him.”
“We change, that's all. You see, the guy I am now is not the guy I was then. If the guy I was then met the guy I am now he'd beat the shit out of me. Those are the facts.”
“Confidence is good. Facts on your side, better.”
“What you know is not always important.”
“Facts are very stubborn things.”
I learned the facts of life from watching "The Facts of Life"!
“Never face facts; if you do you'll never get up in the morning.”
“- Mr. Rate: That's how a conspiracy works. Them boys on the Grassy Knoll they were dead within three hours, buried in the damned desert, unmarked graves out past Terlingua.
- Nick Memphis: You know this for a fact?
- Mr. Rate: Still got the shovel.”
“When you're seventeen and the world's beautiful, facing facts is just as slick fun as dancing or going to partis. But when you're seventy you don't care about dancing, you don't think about parties anymore and about the only fun you have left is pretending that there ain't any facts to face.”
“- Austin Powers: Mr. Roboto is lying to us.
- Foxxy Cleopatra: Tell me something I don't know.
- Austin Powers: I open-mouth kissed a horse once.
- Foxxy Cleopatra: Say what?
- Austin Powers: That's something you don't know.”
- Charlie Mackenzie: Hey Mom, I find it interesting that you refer to the Weekly World News as, "The paper." The paper contains facts.
- May Mackenzie: This paper contains facts. And this paper has the eighth highest circulation in the whole wide world. Right? Plenty of facts. "Pregnant man gives birth." That's a fact.