“I need to know the connection between the elves and the nazis!”
Fancy quotes11 fancy quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I'm not an elf and I'm not a dwarf. I'm a leprechaun.”
“- Ralph: Welcome, Mrs. P.L. Travers, to the city of angels.
- P.L. Travers: It smells... of...
- Ralph: Jasmine?
- P.L. Travers: Chlorine, and sweat.”
- Steven Carter: School's full of tossers.
- Linda: Oh, I bet you fancy half of them.
- Steven Carter: No way.
- Linda: Not even him? John Dixon. He's sex on legs.
- Steven Carter: I know... Every time I see his "Head Boy" badge I wish it was an invitation!
- Linda: Sure wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating biscuits.
“- Richard Tyler: Fantasy!
- Fantasy: Naturally. Who were you expecting, honey? The Tooth Fairy?”
“In my sex fantasy, nobody ever loves me for my mind.”
“- Wendy: Romeo, Romeo, cover me in honey and suck it off with a straw.
- Jessica: What?
- Wendy: God. He's perfect.
- Jessica: Fancy him, do you?
- Wendy: He can pass me his baton any day.”
“- Morty: I should've returned that book to the library five years ago! I don't know what you saw, but leprechauns don't exist!
- Leprechaun: What's that ya say? Leprechauns don't exist?”
“In the spring, a young man's fancy lightly turns to what he's been thinking about all winter.”
“- Travis Henderson: This is not a place to bring a fancy woman. Wouldn't you say? If you had a fancy woman, would you bring her in a place like this?
- Hunter Henderson: What's a fancy woman?”