Fancy quotes13 fancy quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The bigger the menu, the fancier the restaurant. Everybody knows that. It’s actually a two-fork restaurant. They give you the second one just in case you knock the first one off the table.”
“I need to know the connection between the elves and the nazis!”
“I like to have a regimen. I don't like to be fancy free.”
“I'm not an elf and I'm not a dwarf. I'm a leprechaun.”
“- Ralph: Welcome, Mrs. P.L. Travers, to the city of angels.
- P.L. Travers: It smells... of...
- Ralph: Jasmine?
- P.L. Travers: Chlorine, and sweat.”
- Steven Carter: School's full of tossers.
- Linda: Oh, I bet you fancy half of them.
- Steven Carter: No way.
- Linda: Not even him? John Dixon. He's sex on legs.
- Steven Carter: I know... Every time I see his "Head Boy" badge I wish it was an invitation!
- Linda: Sure wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating biscuits.
“- Richard Tyler: Fantasy!
- Fantasy: Naturally. Who were you expecting, honey? The Tooth Fairy?”
“In my sex fantasy, nobody ever loves me for my mind.”
“- Wendy: Romeo, Romeo, cover me in honey and suck it off with a straw.
- Jessica: What?
- Wendy: God. He's perfect.
- Jessica: Fancy him, do you?
- Wendy: He can pass me his baton any day.”
“- Morty: I should've returned that book to the library five years ago! I don't know what you saw, but leprechauns don't exist!
- Leprechaun: What's that ya say? Leprechauns don't exist?”
“In the spring, a young man's fancy lightly turns to what he's been thinking about all winter.”
“- Travis Henderson: This is not a place to bring a fancy woman. Wouldn't you say? If you had a fancy woman, would you bring her in a place like this?
- Hunter Henderson: What's a fancy woman?”