Ghosts quotes130 ghosts quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Cole Sear: I see dead people.
- Malcolm Crowe: In your dreams?... While you're awake?... Dead people like, in graves? In coffins?
- Cole Sear: Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're dead.
- Malcolm Crowe: How often do you see them?
- Cole Sear: All the time....” (continue)(continue reading)
“Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.”
“- Jacob Kowalski: Are you... are you a ghost?
- Nicolas Flamel: No, I'm alive. But I'm an alchemist and therefore immortal.”
“Maybe I die undiscovered and my ghost gets the Grammy.”
“I checked into the murders. And I checked into the twenty year old boy who killed his parents, and his four brothers and sisters. And when he was at trial, he testified that he heard voices in the house. He heard voices in the house and the voices told him to do it! Now, I was in the house and I heard the voices, too! And I also felt their...” (continue)(continue reading)
You can call them ghosts, if you'd like, or as I like to call them, "the living-impaired".
“- Mary: I haven't been sleeping that well... I saw Tom but everybody's been saying he's dead.
- Dr. Wilson: Your sleep problems are making it difficult for you to distinguish your nightmares from reality.
- Mary: No, something is happening! Steven has scratches on his face.
- Dr. Wilson: Listen to what you are saying. You're talking about ghosts!”
“- Ed Warren: Are you sensing a presence?
- Lorraine Warren: I’m not sensing anything. All I can sense is their own fear.”
“This house has many hearts.”
“Spooks aren't supposed to be creatures of habit.”
“At night, when darkness came to her room, she would tell her brother about the day. She would remind him how the sun felt on his skin, and what the air felt like to breathe, or how snow felt on his tongue. And that reminded her that she was still alive.”
“Ghosts are real, this much I know. There are things that tie them to a place, very much like they do to us. Some remain tethered to a patch of land, a time and date, the spilling of blood, a terrible crime.”
“- Rebecca: We're living with a dead woman!
- Sophie: Ghosts don't exist.
- Rebecca: Well, if she's not a ghost, then what is she?”
“Black cholera had taken her. So Father ordered a closed casket, asked me not to look. There were to be no parting kisses. No goodbyes. No last words. That is, until the night she came back.”
- Dr. Raymond Stantz: Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night?
- Dr. Egon Spengler: Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic?
- Dr. Peter Venkman: Have you or your family ever seen a spook, spectre or ghost?
- Dr. Raymond Stantz: If the answer is "yes", then don't wait another minute. Pick up the phone... (continue)(continue reading)
“If you saw ninjas, you're seeing ghosts.”
“Daddy! There's a woman outside... She's not touching the floor!”