Idleness quotes12 idleness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“There's a lot to be said for loafing if you know how to do it gracefully.”
- Nazeer Choudhury: You're a drunk and an idiot.
- Buff: Your wife sucks my cock every night, swallows my cum, and loves it. That's okay.
- Nazeer Choudhury: Yeah, it's okay. You know, we have a saying back home: "either the salt is rotten or the meat".
- Buff: Yeah, well, uh, you're not so smart, chief, 'cause I'm moving out to L.A.
- Nazeer... (continue)(continue reading)
“After a long day of doing nothing, it's good to kick back.”
“Well, we can't stand around here doing nothing, people will think
- Sheriff Hank Dawson: So, where's your uglier half?
- A.J. "Stoney" Stoneman: I left him out there to deal with Martinez.
- Sheriff Hank Dawson: I'm gonna have to drag my ass all the way up there to investigate a double homicide?
- A.J. "Stoney" Stoneman: A man can't sit around all day drinking coffee.
You know when you come across one of those empty shell people, and you think "What the hell happened to you?”.
“Idle time is the devil's play thing.”
“- Helen Cooper: Some people smoke pot, some people bungee jump, some people chant. What do you do to be happy?
- Jessica Stein: Nothing. I'm not.”