Manners quotes106 manners quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Manners are a way of showing other people we care about them.”
“Tea without milk is so uncivilized.”
“- Mary Kate Danaher: What manner of man is it that I have married?
- Hugh Forbes: A better one, I think, than you know, Mary Kate.”
“All your mannerisms change easily when you have inch-long acrylic nails.”
You know, my momma... she always told me, 'Us Southerners get our good manners from the British.' So I was thinkin', "Ain't that a pity? Y'all ain't keepin' none for yourself". Y'all ain't ever heard of knockin' before you enter?
“- Joey Popchik: Age before beauty.
- Gloves Malloy: After you.”
“I don't give a flying handshake what your name is.”
“A lady always knows when to leave.”
“I brought my own pillow so I don't get my spit all over yours.”
- Haywood: Is that a threat, Mrs. Grober?
- Patricia Grober: French teachers do not threaten, Monsieur. They say "S'il vous plait".
“- Young Quincy: Can't do this shit!
- Zeke McCall: Boy, what did I tell you about using that word?
- Young Quincy: Can't should never be in a man's vocabulary.
- Zeke McCall: And why not?
- Young Quincy: Cause when you say can't you ain’t a man!”
“What a pity her manners don't match her looks.”
“Sometimes... it's just the way you say things.”
“For your last meal, you're gonna eat those words.”
“Does this bitch always talk in exclamation marks?”
“- Tom Beck: Doesn't anyone say please any more?
- Lloyd Gallagher: Please.
- Tom Beck: How can I refuse?
- Lloyd Gallagher: You can't.”