Manners quotes108 manners quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Manners are a way of showing other people we care about them.”
“Tea without milk is so uncivilized.”
“- Alexander: We've never had a golf-playing maid before.
- Miss Marple: You may have heard that this is the Age of the Common Woman.”
“- Ackenthorpe: There is one thing I cannot tolerate, and that is impertinence.
- Miss Marple: Well, we should get on admirably. Neither can I!”
“- Mary Kate Danaher: What manner of man is it that I have married?
- Hugh Forbes: A better one, I think, than you know, Mary Kate.”
“All your mannerisms change easily when you have inch-long acrylic nails.”
You know, my momma... she always told me, 'Us Southerners get our good manners from the British.' So I was thinkin', "Ain't that a pity? Y'all ain't keepin' none for yourself". Y'all ain't ever heard of knockin' before you enter?
“- Joey Popchik: Age before beauty.
- Gloves Malloy: After you.”
“I don't give a flying handshake what your name is.”
“A lady always knows when to leave.”
“I brought my own pillow so I don't get my spit all over yours.”
- Haywood: Is that a threat, Mrs. Grober?
- Patricia Grober: French teachers do not threaten, Monsieur. They say "S'il vous plait".
“- Young Quincy: Can't do this shit!
- Zeke McCall: Boy, what did I tell you about using that word?
- Young Quincy: Can't should never be in a man's vocabulary.
- Zeke McCall: And why not?
- Young Quincy: Cause when you say can't you ain’t a man!”
“What a pity her manners don't match her looks.”
“Sometimes... it's just the way you say things.”
“For your last meal, you're gonna eat those words.”