Politics quotes197 politics quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Ali G Indahouse
“- David Carlton: Have you ever considered becoming a member of parliament?
- Ali G: What me wanna do that for? It's full of pricks.
- David Carlton: That's a little harsh. I'm an MP, am I a prick?
- Ali G: Yes.”
- From the movie: The Fourth Angel
“- Lewison: What makes you think this had to do with politics?
- Bernard: Everything is politics. Philosophically.”
- From the movie: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
“- Elizabeth Swann: This is madness.
- Jack Sparrow: This is politics.”
- From the movie: Invictus
- From the movie: Danton
- From the movie: Breach
“The perks go to the guys who play the game, the ones who politics.”
- From the movie: Thirteen Days
“I'm going on TV... You know, maybe the American people will go with me, even if their elected representatives won't.”
- From the movie: In the Loop
“We're going to have a vote and go to war. We'll fight people, kill them. Our children will get killed. This is exactly the sort of thing that I didn't want to do when I went into politics.”
- From the movie: Dress to Kill
“It's the cutting edge of politics in a very extraordinarily boring way!”
“If churches want to play the game of politics, let them pay
admission like everyone else.”
- From the movie: Fahrenheit 9/11
- From the movie: The Lady Vanishes
“I never think you should judge any country by its politics. After all, we English are quite honest by nature, aren't we?”
- From the movie: The Queen
- From the movie: Brubaker
“Now, I am corrupt - that's right - just like the rest of you. But I am honest about it. Now, you vote for Mr. Clarence, you know exactly what you're getting.”
- From the movie: Valkyrie
“One cannot understand National Socialism if one does not understand Wagner.”
- From the movie: Missing
- From the movie: Fade to Black
“Same shit, different flies.”
- From the TV Series: Frank Herbert's Dune
“When religion and politics ride in the same cart, the whirlwind follows.”
- From the movie: Malibu's Most Wanted
- From the movie: Troy
“War is young men dying and old men talking. Ignore the politics.”
- From the movie: California Suite
“- Hannah Warren: Christ, five million cigarettes are murder on the lungs.
- Bill Warren: When you were younger you were the healthiest girl I knew. What happened?
- Hannah Warren: With Nixon in the White House, good health seemed to be in bad taste.”
- From the movie: The Distinguished Gentleman
“- Thomas Jefferson Johnson: Terry, tell me something. With all this money coming in from both sides, how does anything ever get done?
- Terry Corrigan: It doesn't. That's the genius of the system.”
- From the movie: Abe Lincoln in Illinois
“There are always two occupations open to those who have failed at everything else: school teaching and politics.”
- From the movie: Oh Heavenly Dog
“- Browning: Are you in organized crime?
- Bart: I'm in Parliament.
- Browning: Six of one.”