Reading quotes165 reading quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Carl Conrad Coreander: Your books are safe. While you're reading them, you get to become Tarzan or Robinson Crusoe.
- Bastian: But that's what I like about 'em.
- Carl Conrad Coreander: Ahh, but afterwards you get to be a little boy again.
- Bastian: Wh-what do you mean?
- Carl Conrad Coreander: Listen. Have you ever been Captain Nemo, trapped...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Sometimes we don't pick the books we read, they pick us.”
“- Fantasy: What is this?
- Richard Tyler: It's a library card.
- Fantasy: I'm a book, honey, I can read.”
“People who read are hiders. They hide who they are. People who hide don't always like who they are.”
“I guess people like to read about the things that they want the most and experience the least.”
“Sleep is good and Books are better.”
“When I first read Aristotle, I thought it was pronounced like Chipotle. Wait a minute, is it Chip-o-tottle?”
“See all those words printed in a line one after the other? Put them all together, and you have a story.”
“I’m not convinced I know how to read, I’ve just memorized a lot of words.”
“This is not a good place for someone who likes reading.”
“I'm a comic book guy, I grew up reading comics and graphic novels and being fans of those worlds.”