Reading quotes164 reading quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Carl Conrad Coreander: Your books are safe. While you're reading them, you get to become Tarzan or Robinson Crusoe.
- Bastian: But that's what I like about 'em.
- Carl Conrad Coreander: Ahh, but afterwards you get to be a little boy again.
- Bastian: Wh-what do you mean?
- Carl Conrad Coreander: Listen. Have you ever been Captain Nemo, trapped...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Sometimes we don't pick the books we read, they pick us.”
“- Fantasy: What is this?
- Richard Tyler: It's a library card.
- Fantasy: I'm a book, honey, I can read.”
“People who read are hiders. They hide who they are. People who hide don't always like who they are.”
“Sleep is good and Books are better.”
“When I first read Aristotle, I thought it was pronounced like Chipotle. Wait a minute, is it Chip-o-tottle?”
“See all those words printed in a line one after the other? Put them all together, and you have a story.”
“I’m not convinced I know how to read, I’ve just memorized a lot of words.”
“This is not a good place for someone who likes reading.”
“I'm a comic book guy, I grew up reading comics and graphic novels and being fans of those worlds.”