Resentment quotes14 resentment quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.”
- From the movie: Top Gun: Maverick
“If I send him on this mission he might never come home. If I don’t send him, he’ll never forgive me.”
- From the movie: W.
- From the movie: Lake Placid
“- Kevin: Hey.
- Kelly Scott: Oh, hey Kevin! What's going on? What's happening? How's it goin'? How's your family? Good? That's great, it's so nice to see you. Fuck off.”
- From the movie: Bye Bye Love
“- Vic Damico: This isn't your first time in a restaurant, is it?
- Lucille: No, my ex-husband used to like to eat out, may he rest in peace.
- Vic Damico: So he passed away?
- Lucille: Not yet.”
- From the movie: Sunshine
“Anti-semitism is a creed of resentful and unsuccessful people. The philosophy of Philistines; it's in bad taste.”
“He never bore a grudge against anyone he wronged.”
- From the movie: The Upside of Anger
“Anger and resentment can stop you in your tracks.”
- From the movie: My Cousin Vinny
- From the movie: Walk the Line
- From the movie: Diary of a Mad Black Woman
“I'm not bitter. I'm mad as hell.”
- From the movie: Southie
- From the movie: Pride and Prejudice