Resolution quotes22 resolution quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Bless the saints! It's an ashtray! I’ve been thinking of taking up smoking, this clinches it.”
“Well everybody in Casablanca has problems. Yours may work out.”
“Whatever we decide we want to do is what we do.”
“I had to decide early on whether I was to be an actor or a personality.”
“If you make decisions based upon people's reactions or judgments then you make really boring choices.”
“I now see that giddiness is the eighth deadly sin. A giddy girl is every bit as evil as a slothful man, and the noise she makes is a lot worse.”
“- Sam Callahan: Will you explain to me about women?
- Lydia Callahan: Women are right, men are wrong and that's all you need to know.”
“- Ario: They're... they're running! I think they're running!
- Der Leitende: Who says you can't make something out of nothing?”
“- Sulley: May the best monster win!
- Randall: I plan to.”
“We will show the Sky People... that they cannot take whatever they want! And that this... this is our land!”
“- Michelle Genest: So why are you still here?
- Jesse Stone: Trying to do the right thing.”
“There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road. But doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you still get the same soaking. This understanding...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the
“- President Camacho: Now I understand everyone's shit's emotional right now. But I've got a 3 point plan that's going to fix everything.
- Congressman: Break it down, Camacho!
- President Camacho: Number 1: We've got this guy Not Sure. Number 2: He's got a higher IQ than any man alive. And number 3: He's going to fix everything.”
“- Marty McFly: What about my future?
- Dr. Emmett Brown: I can't tell you. It might make things worse.
- Marty McFly: Wait a minute, Doc. What is wrong with my future?
- Dr. Emmett Brown: Marty, we all have to make decisions that affect the course of our lives. You've gotta do what you've gotta do. And I've gotta do what I've gotta do.”
“There is historically nothing more corrosive to the morale of a population than policing its own citizens, but the enemy would be sadly mistaken if they were to doubt our resolve.”
“- Susie Diamond: Make any resolutions?
- Jack Baker: No, you?
- Susie Diamond: Nah, I figure all that stuff's a bunch of crap, anyway. You do what you do, right?”
“Resolve is never stronger than in the morning after the night it was never weaker.”