“Why Do Fools Fall In Love” quotes(1998)
Plot – The 1980s: three women - Zola, Elizabeth and Emilia – are in court fighting for Frankie Lymon's royalties. Between 1956 - when he was just fourteen - and 1960, the young boy had experienced a fleeting moment of glory. Plunged into the abyss of drugs, Frankie died of an overdose in 1968.
All actors – Halle Berry, Vivica A. Fox, Lela Rochon, Larenz Tate, Paul Mazursky, Pamela Reed, Alexis Cruz, David Barry Gray, Miguel A. Núñez Jr., Clifton Powell, Lane Smith, Ben Vereenshow all
“Why Do Fools Fall In Love” Quotes 5 quotes
“- Emira Eagle: I thought he was talented.
- Elizabeth 'Mickey' Waters: Okay. He could sing.
- Zola Taylor: He could sing me right out of my panties!”
“- Ezra Grahme: Ma'am, do you hold any degrees?
- Elizabeth 'Mickey' Waters: Is the Pope an old white man?”
“- Frankie Lymon: How come you keep stepping on my heart?
- Zola Taylor: You prefer I pee on it?”
“- Frankie Lymon: Do you love him?
- Zola Taylor: I told you, Frankie. He's a nice, good man...
- Frankie Lymon: I didn't ask that! I asked you do you love him?
- Zola Taylor: Yes! I love him.”
“- Frankie Lymon: What kind of dog is that?
- Elizabeth 'Mickey' Waters: A somma dog.
- Frankie Lymon: Somma dog?
- Elizabeth 'Mickey' Waters: Somma this, somma that!”