Dogs quotes290 dogs quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“In some ways you're far superior to my Cocker Spaniel.”
“- Lt. Frankie Reno: Why are you teaching the dogs Shakespeare?
- Colonel Kane: Someone's got to do it.”
“- Craig Jones: I ain't trying to be no dog-catcher!
- Mr. Jones: Why not?
- Craig Jones: I don't even like dogs!
- Mr. Jones: That's the beauty of it! I grab a dog, and I choke him, and I kick the shit out of him! All day long, my foot up a dog's ass! Just bang-bang-bang up his ass! That's my pleasure.”
“Right now, that dog is my life. And when he poops, his poop is my life.”
“- Jamie: I really loved your film. That scene with the dogs around the garbage. How did you stage that?
- Josh: I said 'Hey, shoot those dogs'.”
“- Nathan: Alice, please. Your dog, Alice. It and my appetite are mutually exclusive.
- Alice: Well, what's wrong with the dog?
- Nathan: Simple. He's been licking his asshole for the last three straight hours.”
“Best judge of character is a dog. I've found that to be true.”
“Dogs are very, very pleasant with people that they're connected to.”
“- Neil Clarke: Dennis, become a rational thinking creature!
- Dennis: Look, I just can't concentrate on anything till I've had one of those biscuits! I know it's crazy, but that's how it is. I guess I'm kinda hooked on them. So please, give me just one biscuit, and I'll be able to think about something else!
- Neil Clarke: That makes sense [goes...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The more I see of men, the more I like dogs.”
“Death is coming to Brooklyn. And it's got buck teeth and a cotton tail!”
“You crazy, wonderful dog!”
“Whenever Mrs. Kissel breaks wind, we beat the dog.”
“That is one messed up looking dog.”
“- Jake: It's a hotdog.
- Roland: Savages. What breed?”
“She's a dog person, Max. And dog people do weird, inexplicable things. Like... they get dogs instead of cats.”
“- George Newton: I don't want to be responsible for 5 dogs!
- Ryce Newton: You don't have to be responsible. Dad, we've been responsible - we've gone through hell with these dogs. And if being responsible means we have to give them up now, then, I hate responsibility. Dad, we kept them alive just like you and mom kept us alive. Ad you're not...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Dogs rule and cats drool.”
“You know, women call men dogs. That's to suggest we're somehow untrustworthy or disloyal.”
“- Kimble: This is your new class mascot.
- Boy: What happened to your dog?
- Kimble: This is not a dog. This is a ferret.”
“I met the love of my life... only I killed her dog before I got the chance to tell her.”