Dogs quotes293 dogs quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Man ain't like a dog. I'm talking about man as in mankind. Because we are a lot like a dog. You know, we like to piss on things. Sniff a bitch when we can. Even get a little pink hard-on the way they do. We territorial as shit. We gonna protect our own. But man, he know about death. Got him a sense of history. Got religion. A dog don't know shit...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- The Dude: You brought the fuckin' Pomeranian bowling?
- Walter Sobchak: What do you mean brought it bowling, Dude? I didn't rent it shoes. I'm not buying it a fucking beer. He's not taking your fucking turn, Dude.”
“- Nathan: Alice, please. Your dog, Alice. It and my appetite are mutually exclusive.
- Alice: Well, what's wrong with the dog?
- Nathan: Simple. He's been licking his asshole for the last three straight hours.”
“Whenever Mrs. Kissel breaks wind, we beat the dog.”
“That is one messed up looking dog.”
“She's a dog person, Max. And dog people do weird, inexplicable things. Like... they get dogs instead of cats.”
“- Scotty: I told him that I could not only beam a grapefruit from one planet to the adjacent planet in the same system, which is easy, by the way, I could do it with a life form. So, I tested it out on Admiral Archer's prized beagle.
- James T. Kirk: Wait, I know that dog. What happened to it?
- Scotty: I'll tell you when it reappears. Ahem. I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm so hungry, I could eat a shoe.”
“The nose of the police dog, although long and efficient, points in only one direction at a time.”
“In some ways you're far superior to my Cocker Spaniel.”
Take good care of him, oh, and teach him how to say "Yo quiero Taco Bell". Kay?
“- Lt. Frankie Reno: Why are you teaching the dogs Shakespeare?
- Colonel Kane: Someone's got to do it.”
“- Craig Jones: I ain't trying to be no dog-catcher!
- Mr. Jones: Why not?
- Craig Jones: I don't even like dogs!
- Mr. Jones: That's the beauty of it! I grab a dog, and I choke him, and I kick the shit out of him! All day long, my foot up a dog's ass! Just bang-bang-bang up his ass! That's my pleasure.”
“Right now, that dog is my life. And when he poops, his poop is my life.”
“All dogs go to heaven because, unlike people, dogs are naturally good and loyal and kind.”
“Ah, the dog. One of life's truely misunderstood creatures. To whom no man is truly worthly.”
“- Jamie: I really loved your film. That scene with the dogs around the garbage. How did you stage that?
- Josh: I said 'Hey, shoot those dogs'.”
“He's got the best lawn on the block. And you know why? Because he trains his dog to crap in my yard.”
“Puppies fix everything.”
“It’s hard to put a leash on a dog. Once you’ve put a crown on its head.”
“Anders-What did you do to the dog?
Ove-That's not a dog. It looks like a winter boot with eyes.”