“- Nick: Here's a thought. Why don't we get an egg and start our own chicken farm? That way we'd have all the eggs we could eat.
- Fetcher: Right. We'll need a chicken, then.
- Nick: No... no, we'll need an egg. You have the egg first, that's where you get the chicken from.
- Fetcher: No, that's cobblers. If you don't have a chicken, where are...” (continue) (continue reading)
Alice in Wonderland
Ice Age: Collision Course
How To Train Your Dragon
Recess: School's Out
Spirit: Stallion of Cimarron
The Polar Express
Return to Never Land
Stuart Little 2
Meet the Robinsons
The Simpsons Movie
Ice Age: The Meltdown
Random Cartoons quotes
- Donkey: What's your problem, Shrek, what you got against the whole world anyway?
- Shrek: Look, I'm not the one with the problem, okay? It's the world that seems to have a problem with me! People take one look at me and go "Aargh! Help! Run! A big stupid ugly ogre!". They judge me before they even know me - that's why I'm better off alone...
“- Shrek: You can't tell me you're afraid of heights?
- Donkey: No, I'm just uncomfortable about being on a rickety bridge over a boiling lake of lava!”
“One big unicorn, strong and free, thought he was happy as he could be. Then three little kittens came around and turned his whole life upside down. They made him laugh, they made him cry. He never should have said goodbye. And now he knows he can never part from those three little kittens that changed his heart.”
“- White Rabbit: We need a lazard with a liddle... a lad... can you help us?
- Bill: At your service, gov'nor.
- Dodo: Bill, my lad. Have you ever been down a chimney?
- Bill: Why, gov'nor, I've been down more chimneys...
- Dodo: Excellent, excellent. Now just hop down the chimney and pull that monster out of there.
- Bill: Righto, gov'nor......” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Hercules: Aren't you... a damsel in distress?
- Meg: I'm a damsel, I'm in distress, I can handle this. Have a nice day.”
“You took a song from me. Give me a son, brave thane. Stay with me. Love me... Love me... and I shall weave you riches... beyond imagination. I shall make you the greatest king that ever lived. As long as you hold me in your heart... and this golden horn remains in my keeping... You will forever be King. Forever strong, might... and all-powerful....” (continue) (continue reading)
“No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again.”
“- Edith: Hey, that one looks like me.
- Gru: What are you talking about? These are kittens! Any relation to persons living or dead is completely coincidental.”
“- Snowbell: Cats don't eat raisins! We have too much class. We eat fish byproducts.
- Stuart Little: How about the alley?
- Snowbell: An alley? I'm a cat! We're fastidious creatures. We use a litter box. We don't just yell 'Bombs away' and go wherever we are!”
“Why do you always have to try and save me? I could handle it on my own. Yeah, I admit I've gotten beaten before, but I won't always be on the receiving end, you hear that? You understand?”
“- The Blue Fairy: I've given you life.
- Pinocchio: Why?
- The Blue Fairy: Because tonight, Geppetto wished for a real boy.”
“- Anastasia: You think you're gonna miss it?
- Dimitri: Miss what? Your talking?
- Anastasia: No! Russia.
- Dimitri: Nope.
- Anastasia: But it was your home.
- Dimitri: It was a place I once lived. End of story.”
“- Hercules: Meg, why did you... You didn't have to...
- Meg: People do crazy things... when they're in love.”
“All I want is true love. Is that too much to ask?”
“- Sam Sparks: That's peanut brittle. If either of us touches it, we'll go into anaphylactic shock.
- Flint Lockwood: Actually, I'm not allergic to peanuts. I might have said that to get you to like me.
- Sam Sparks: And you thought having a food allergy would make you more attractive?”
“- Simba: Kiara, what did you think you were doing? You could've been killed today.
- Young Kiara: But, Daddy, I... I didn't mean to disob...
- Simba: I'm telling you this because I love you. I don't wanna to lose you.
- Young Kiara: I know.
- Simba: If something happened to you, I don't know what I'd do.”
“Hey! You! How dare you save the King's daughter?”