Random Cartoons quotes
“I need to know that he loves me... for just being me!”
“Like my father before me, I became leader of the Cimarron herd. And with that honor came responsibility.”
“- Petrie: I fly?
- Ducky: No, you falled.
- Petrie: I fall?
- Ducky: You cannot fly? But how did you get way up there?
- Petrie: I climb.
- Littlefoot: But you are a flyer, not a faller.
- Petrie: Hard thing, to fly.”
“What a bunch of losers. Mindless zombies capitulating to an oppressive system.”
“- Saruman: It is time for us to choose. A new age is upon us, a new power is rising. Nothing that elves or men or wizards can do will avail against it. Its enemies are utterly doomed, but its friends...
- Gandalf: You are saying that we should join with Mordor? With him?
- Saruman: Does that displease you? Where is the Ring Gandalf? Why do the...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Tim: So this whole place is run by babies?
- Boss Baby: Yep.
- Tim: My dad says "Those who can, do. And those who can't, supervise."
- Boss Baby: Your father is a hippie.
“- Bernie: X, circle, X X, double left square, right trigger down, square, square.
- Ernie: Oh, double square! Respect!
- Bernie: Respect!”
“- Lisa Simpson: History is written by the winners, Dad.
- Homer Simpson: I thought it was written by losers.”
“If the dog believes it, the audience believes it.”
“- Pinocchio: Am I a real boy?
- The Blue Fairy: No, Pinocchio. To make Geppetto's wish come true will be entirely up to you.”
“- Jen: The prophecy didn't say anything about this!
- Kira: Prophets don't know everything!”
“- Captain Amelia: Mr. Arrow, I've checked this miserable ship from stem to stern and as usual it's spot on. Can you get nothing wrong?
- Mr. Arrow: You flatter me, Captain.”
“- Hercules: Aren't you... a damsel in distress?
- Meg: I'm a damsel, I'm in distress, I can handle this. Have a nice day.”
“That was really scary. If you don't mind me saying, if that don't work your breath will certainly get the job done, cause you definitely need some Tic Tacs or something cause your breath stinks!”
“- Hercules: Everybody's not like that.
- Meg: Yes, they are.
- Hercules: You're not like that.
- Meg: How do you know what I'm like?”
“As you know, I have dedicated my life to helping those who are less fortunate than myself... that's everyone. And now, I need you to help me.”
“Get those corsets laced properly! I can hear you speak without gasping.”
“- Kei: Hm. I think you're a skirt-chaser who'll try anything he can. You'll help anyone solong it's a girl, is that right?
- Kaneda: You're wrong. I have very high standards ya know. It's not their looks that count. It's their... I don't know, a girl's sensitivity that makes me do it.”
“We accidentally replaced your heart with a baked potato. You have about three seconds to live.”
“There is some good news, though. The more of you die, the better I eat. I didn't say it was good news for you.”