“If I seem to be getting smaller, it's because... I'm leaving!”
Ice Age: Collision Course
How To Train Your Dragon
Recess: School's Out
Spirit: Stallion of Cimarron
The Polar Express
Return to Never Land
Stuart Little 2
Meet the Robinsons
The Simpsons Movie
Ice Age: The Meltdown
Horton Hears a Who
Random Cartoons quotes
“What I want is for the humans and the forest to live in peace!”
“- Kuzco: Oh, and by the way, you're fired.
- Yzma: Fired? W-W-What do you mean, fired?
- Kuzco: Um, how else can I say it? You're being let go. Your department's being downsized. You're part of an outplacement. We're going in a different direction. We're not picking up your option. Take your pick. I got more.”
“- Saruman: It is time for us to choose. A new age is upon us, a new power is rising. Nothing that elves or men or wizards can do will avail against it. Its enemies are utterly doomed, but its friends...
- Gandalf: You are saying that we should join with Mordor? With him?
- Saruman: Does that displease you? Where is the Ring Gandalf? Why do the...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Rooter: It is nobody's fault. The great circle of life has begun. But see, not all of us arrive together at the end.
- Littlefoot: What'll I do? I miss her so much.
- Rooter: And you'll always miss her. But she'll always be with you, as long as you remember the things she taught you. In a way, you'll never be apart, for you are still part of...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Sam Sparks: When I was a girl, I had glasses, I wore my hair in a ponytail, and I was totally obsessed with weather. Other girls wanted a Barbie, I wanted a Doppler Radar Turbo 2000. All the other kids made fun of me. They kept teasing me with this lame song. I mean, it wasn't even clever.
- Kids: Four Eyes! Four Eyes! You need glasses to see!”
“- Earl Devereaux: You see this contact lens?
- Flint Lockwood: Yeah?
- Earl Devereaux: This contact lens represents you! And my eye represents my eye! [puts on contact lens] I've got my eye on you!”
“- Shrek: For your information, there's a lot more to ogres than people think.
- Donkey: Example?
- Shrek: Example... ogres are like onions!
- Donkey: They stink?”
“What's wrong with giving up?... And just think of the time you save!”
“- Jen: The prophecy didn't say anything about this!
- Kira: Prophets don't know everything!”
“- Weaver: Don't you want your aphid beer?
- Z: Call me crazy, but I have a thing about drinking from the anus of another creature.”
“Good Geppetto, you have given so much happiness to others, that you deserve to have your wish come true.”
“- Kei: Hm. I think you're a skirt-chaser who'll try anything he can. You'll help anyone solong it's a girl, is that right?
- Kaneda: You're wrong. I have very high standards ya know. It's not their looks that count. It's their... I don't know, a girl's sensitivity that makes me do it.”
“Oh, sorry! I thought you were someone el - oh, it's you. Well, that's okay, then.”
“Mother never approved of Scraps jumping up like this. But then again, she never approved of anything.”
“- Dashiell 'Dash' Parr: Are we there yet?
- Mr. Incredible: We get there when we get there!”
“- Littlefoot: Mother, what's a long neck?
- Littlefoot's Mother: Well, that's what we are, dear.
- Littlefoot: Oh. Well, why can't I play with that three-horn? We were having fun.
- Littlefoot's Mother: Well, we all keep to our own kinds. The three-horns, the spike-tails, the swimmers, the flyers... we never do anything together.
- Littlefoot:...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Julien: Whatever happened to the separation of the classes?
- Maurice: I'm sure this whole democracy thing is just a fad.”
“There's no greater gift than friendship.”