Random Cartoons quotes
“Not real? lf l weren't real, could l do this?”
“Willpower alone isn’t enough in battle.”
“I'm going to beat your pancreas with your spleen!”
“It's all my fault, kinda, not really, but still…”
“- Pastor Galswells: Dropping the ring. This boy doesn't want to get married.
- Maudeline Everglot: How disgraceful!”
“Take a good look around boys, because your future is about to change.”
“I got copies. Now either you give me a ride or this baby hits the internet.”
“- Stoick: From the time he could crawl he's been... different. He doesn't listen, he has the attention span of a sparrow... I take him fishing and he goes hunting for, for trolls!
- Gobber: Trolls exist! They steal your socks. But only the left ones.”
“- Archimedes the Owl: If the boy goes about saying the world is round, they'll take him for a lunatic.
- Wart: The world is round?
- Merlin: Yes. Yes, that's right, and it also, uh, goes A-round.
- Wart: You mean it'll be round someday.
- Merlin: No, no, no, it's round now. Man will discover this in centuries to come. And he will also find that...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's the first day of spring. Only 274 days left until winter.”
“- Flik: Here, pretend - pretend that that's a seed.
- Dot: It's a rock.
- Flik: Oh, I know it's a rock, I know. But let's just pretend for a minute that it's a seed, alright? We'll just use our imaginations. Now, now do you see our tree? Everything that made that gianttree is already contained inside this tiny little seed. All it needs is some...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Things have been tough lately for dreamers. They say dreaming is dead, no one does it anymore. It's not dead it's just that it's been forgotten, removed from our language. Nobody teaches it so nobody knows it exists.”
“Red is a lucky color.”
“Don't anybody move! This things loaded... I'll let you have it!”
“I'm tired of looking at my cousins all day.”
“Father, this is the moment I've always dreamed of. But a life without Meg, even an immortal life, would be... empty. I wish to stay on Earth with her. I finally know where I belong.”
“- Miss Viola: My dears, it's not something I can actually teach you. Does anybody know why? Anyone? Anyone?
- Baby Gloria: You can't teach it to us, ma'am, because we have to find out heart songs all by ourselves.
- Miss Viola: Well done, you.
- Baby Gloria: It's the voice you hear inside, who you truly are.”
“- Lisa Simpson: History is written by the winners, Dad.
- Homer Simpson: I thought it was written by losers.”
“- Kovu: I humbly ask to join your pride.
- Simba: No! You were banished, along with the outsiders.
- Kovu: I have left the outsiders. I'm a rogue, judge me now, for who I am. Or am I to be blamed for a crime I didn't commit?”
“Unlocking the secrets of the brain took a lot longer than I expected.”