Random Cartoons quotes
“Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.”
“Well, good morning, everybody, and welcome to day 255,642 aboard the Axiom. As always, the weather is a balmy 72 degrees and sunny, and, uh... oh, I see the ship's log is showing that today is the 700th anniversary of our five year cruise. Well, I'm sure our forefathers would be proud to know that 700 years later we'd be... doing the exact same...” (continue)(continue reading)
“When the hunter has you in his sight, look for the sun and fly into the light.”
“- Judge Doom: You see, Mr. Valiant, the successful conclusion of this case draws the curtain on my career as a jurist in Toontown. I'm retiring, taking a new role in the private sector.
- Eddie Valiant: That wouldn't be Cloverleaf Industries, by any chance?
- Judge Doom: You're looking at the sole stockholder.”
“- Hiccup: Three hundred years, and I'm the first Viking who wouldn't kill a dragon!
- Astrid: First to ride one, though. So...?
- Hiccup: I wouldn't kill him, because he looked as frightened as I was. I looked at him... and I saw myself.”
“- Shrek: Puss, do you think you could get up there?
- Puss in Boots: No prolema, boss. In one of my nine cat lives I was the great cat burglar Santiago de Compostela!”
“- Sam: I still don't know if we can trust him mister Frodo.
- Aragorn: I said you have no choice Sam!”
“- Jim Hawkins: Silver, you gave up...?
- John Silver: Just a lifelong obsession, Jimbo. I'll get over it.”
“I'm your guard, Tiger. Don't make any sudden moves, 'cause I'm crafty and I'm quick. I've got the instints of a cat. What am I saying? I am a cat.”
“When the gods send you a blessing, you don't ask why it was sent.”
“The lies I've told! The lives I've ruined! Wait... this isn't helping me!”
“That's my princess! Go find your own!”
“All right, Lewis, knock em' dead. That was a figure of speech. Please don't kill anyone.”
“We won't tell anyone. And if we do, we'll tell them not to tell anyone.”
“- Wiglaf: Your legend is known from the high seas and the snow barriers to the Great IslandKingdom - you are the Monster Slayer.
- Beowulf: We men are the monsters now. The time of heroes is dead, Wiglaf - the Christ God has killed it, leaving humankind with nothing but weeping martyrs, fear, and shame.”
“This is a sign, like the burning bush, except this a carburetor and I'm not Moses.”