Avatar: The Last Airbender
The Mitchells vs the Machines
Raya and the Last Dragon
I Lost My Body
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
The Croods: A New Age
The Sword in the Stone
The Boss Baby
Alice in Wonderland
Ice Age: Collision Course
How To Train Your Dragon
Random Cartoons quotes
“Littlefoot knew for certain he was alone, and although the Great Valley was far away, the journey there was perillous. He would have to find his way, or the chain of life would be broken.”
I appreciate what you're all trying to do, but let's not fool ourselves. "Ugliest face in all of Paris", remember? I don't think I'm her type.
“In some cultures, donkeys are revered as the smartest of animals.”
“- Snowbell: I wish I were the one that was dead!
- Margalo: Really?
- Snowbell: No. But I'm feeling very unhappy!”
“- Kiara: My father said there was a darkness in Scar that he couldn't escape.
- Kovu: Maybe there's a darkness in me too.”
“The human mouth is called a 'piehole', the human being is called a 'couch potato'.”
“Look, Pete, the 60s are over. All that peace and love and freedom stuff, yeah it was great for picking up chicks, but it's not gonna help my career. To do that, I gotta make test scores go up. And to make test scores go up, I gotta keep kids in class where they belong.”
“Raise your arms, Maurice! It's more fun when you raise your arms up like this, ah ha ha ha!”
“This book doesn't have any answers!”
“Who invited these people? They must be from your side of the family.”
“If these Celebrities didn't want people going through their garbage or saying they're Gay, they should not have expressed themselves creatively...”
“I only wanted what was best for Fiona, but I can see now she already has it.”
“We eat to live. These guys live to eat!”
- Ship's Computer: Voice confirmation required.
- Captain: Uhhh...
- Ship's Computer: [after the "uhh" echoes] Accepted.
“Curiouser and curiouser.”
“Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see.”
“- Makunga: Look at it this way. After I defeat you and take your place as alpha lion, you'll have that much more time to spend with your pathetic excuse of a son.
- Zuba: Before I kick your butt again, tell me why you want to be alpha lion?
- Makunga: I'm better looking, I have better hair, I'm deceitfully smart, and I want everyone to do what I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sam Sparks: When I was a girl, I had glasses, I wore my hair in a ponytail, and I was totally obsessed with weather. Other girls wanted a Barbie, I wanted a Doppler Radar Turbo 2000. All the other kids made fun of me. They kept teasing me with this lame song. I mean, it wasn't even clever.
- Kids: Four Eyes! Four Eyes! You need glasses to see!”
“- Marlin: The water's going down. It's-it's-it's going down!
- Dory: Hmm. Are you sure about that?
- Marlin: Look! Already it's half-empty.
- Dory: Hmm... I'd say it's half-full.
- Marlin: Stop that! It's half-empty!”
“- Donkey: I have a bit of a confession to make: donkeys don't have layers. We wear our fear right there on our sleeves.
- Shrek: Wait a second, donkeys don't have sleeves!”
“You lost your family? Oh, dear. That's terrible. I lost my family, too. Years ago, I mean... eight brothers. Ten sisters. Three fathers.”