- Jeannine: Did it hurt?
- Conrad "Con" Jarrett: I don't remember, really.
- Jeannine: You don't want to talk about it?
- Conrad "Con" Jarrett: I've never really talked about it. To doctors. But, not to anyone else. You're the first who's asked.
If Beale Street Could Talk
The 7th Voyage of Sinbad
Love in the Afternoon
3:10 to Yuma
A Man Escaped
Meet Me in Las Vegas
Mary Queen of Scots
Bigger Than Life
Beyond a Reasonable Doubt
The Bad Seed
Never Look Away
Mowgli: Legend of the Jungle
Random Movie quotes
“- Surgeon: Lincoln is gonna issue an emancipation proclamation. Gonna free the slaves.
- Col. Robert Gould Shaw: What?
- Surgeon: Well, maybe not the ones in the border states but he's gonna free some of 'em, anyway.
- Col. Robert Gould Shaw: My God.
- Surgeon: Yeah, he said he would have done it sooner, only he was waiting for a big victory,...” (continue) (continue reading)
“She's perky all right. She makes you want to sneak up behind her with a pillow and suffocate her.”
“- Ripley: You're a robot?
- Johner: Son of a bitch! Our little Call's just full of surprises.
- Ripley: I should have known. No human being is that humane.”
“The past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can either run from it, or... learn from it.”
“- Milburn Drysdale: Where is your mother?
- Morgan Drysdale: She's changing.
- Milburn Drysdale: That would be too much to hope for.”
“- Rogue: It's nothing personal. It's just that, when people touch my skin, something happens.
- Logan: What?
- Rogue: I don't know, they just get hurt.”
“We live in perilous times. You got to keep alert. You don't want your life to wind up as black-and-white newsreel footage scored by a cello in a minor key.”
“- Nick: I don't know how our marriage lasted.
- Deborah: Mutual death wish.”
“- Paul Varjak: Let’s get something straight. I am not now nor have I ever been Fred, nor am I Benny Shacklett, whoever he may be. My name is Paul - Paul
Varjak... and I love you.
- Holly Golightly: Let me go. ”
“- Ron Woodroof: Do you ever miss your regular life?
- Dr. Eve Saks: Regular life? What is that? It doesn't exist.”
“- Mary: Isn't it beautiful out?
- Isaac: Yeah, it's really so pretty when the light starts to come up.
- Mary: Yeah, I know. I love it.
- Isaac: Boy, this is really a great city, I don't care what anybody s-s - it's really a knock-out, you know?”
“- Scott Calvin: You know, you look pretty good for your age.
- Elf-Judy: Thanks, but I'm seeing someone in wrapping.”
“The society must be better than the individual.”
“We are all Gods animated cartoons.”
“Do I kill everything that I love?”
“You gave me courage, Lola. Because of you I'm brave enough to be different.”
“- Maxine: Teri, why do you always have to let everybody know how much you pay for everything?
- Teri: Because I do.”
“There are one hundred and fifty lawyers down there. Couldn't they find someone who didn't fuck her to handle the case?”