Ticket to Paradise
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
Don't Worry Darling
Country of My Skull
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Me Before You
Truth or Dare
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation
Hotel Transylvania 2
Random Movie quotes
“Man is the only real enemy we have.”
“Dr. Stephen Strange-I love you. I love you in every universe. It's not that I don't want to care or want someone to care for me. I'm just...
Dr. Christine Palmer-Scared. Face your fears, Doctor Strange.”
“- Pvt. David Manning: What is your name?
- Doug Despin: Doug... Despin.
- Pvt. David Manning: Well, Doug Despin, this is the second time I'm telling you to shut up.”
“When I was seven years old, my daddy caught me smoking a cigar. Locked me in a broom closet for two days and two nights with nothing more than a box of cigars and a book of matches. No food, Brewster. No water, just those god damn cigars. Wouldn't let me out till I finished every last one of them. Taught me one hell of a lesson!”
“Drop your nuts and move your butts!”
“Your life's in the crapper. So you wife is banging a used car salesman, it's humiliating, I know. But goddamnit, Harry, take it like a man!”
“I am the feminine in your mind, Carlsen.”
“You fucked up my son's life. Therefore, you fucked up my life.”
“- Mason: When was your last fight?
- Elmore Pratt: I ain't had it yet!”
- Fat Clown: Penguin... I mean, killing sleeping children. Isn't it that a little, uh...
- The Penguin: No! It's a lot "uh"!
“- Gillian Owens: Is he cute?
- Sally Owens: Yeah, he's... nice... in a very penal code sort of way, yeah.”
“- Fantasy: What is this?
- Richard Tyler: It's a library card.
- Fantasy: I'm a book, honey, I can read.”
“God, I love being a bad guy.”
“626 was designed to be a monster, but now he has nothing to destroy. You see, I never gave him a greater purpose. What must it be like to have nothing, not even memories to look back on in the middle of the night?”
“- King: I order you back to America to win the Cannonball Run. I give you one last chance because you are my only son with a driver's license.
- The Sheik: But, pop, there is no Cannonball Run this year.
- King: So, buy one.”
“Welcome to Wonderland, Alice.”
“- Huey: I don't see anything, Uncle Scrooge.
- Dewey: Not even a mirage.
- Launchpad: Maybe we made a wrong turn at that last sand dune.”