Random Movie quotes
“You don't love anybody! Me or anybody else! You want to be loved - that's all you want! Whatever you want - just name it and it's yours! Only love me! Don't expect me to love you!”
“You need to realize you're only as awesome as you think you are.”
“My friend, you suffer from the misplaced optimism of the doomed.”
“Not only does it represent my black belt in karate but it also helps keep my pants up.”
“The only way you're leaving is over my dead body!”
“We're all afraid of the dark inside ourselves.”
“My battle with the world is almost over. Yours I'm afraid has just begun.”
“- Philly: If you're gonna get a new job, you're going to need a letter of reference, from my father.
- Mallow: Well, your father might not think I've been working long enough.
- Philly: I didn't mean for him to write it. But, I know what he'd say if he knew you as well as I do: she was passionate about her household duties.”
“- Motorcycle Cop: I like your stuff, Mister Osterman. Only sometimes I think you tend to be a little strident, ya know.
- Bernard Osterman: Strident? Are you giving me a ticket for strident writing, are you? That means the death penalty for Beverly Hills parking violations is coming back too?
- Motorcycle Cop: Have a nice day.
- Bernard Osterman...” (continue)(continue reading)
“These are laws written by men who think we are privileged to be excused from men’s obligations. But it is not a privilege, it is a cage, and these laws are the bars!”
“People only know what you tell them.”
“I think every kid in America ought to go to school... at least up to the eighth grade.”
“- David Aames: We almost died.
- Brian Shelby: I know. My own death was right there in front of me and you know what happened? Your life flashed before my eyes.
- David Aames: How was it?
- Brian Shelby: Almost worth dying for...”
“No doubt about it; you've got amnesia.”
“- Linda Lee: I want you to come with us.
- Bruce Lee: Forget it. I worked in America for ten years and what did it get me? It got me nothing.
- Linda Lee: It got you me.”
“When he thinks like the mountains, fight like the sea.”
“- Harriet Purdue: Fred, I showed you Ben Morgan's body. The man virtually exploded.
- Mayor: What do you expect out of somebody who was thrown out of a damned pickup truck?”
“- Effie Trinket: Promise me you'll find it.
- Katniss Everdeen: Find what?
- Effie Trinket: The life of a Victor.”
“Who will be next? It must be you.”