The White Tiger
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
Ma Rainey's Black Bottom
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
The Imitation Game
The Theory of Everything
Guardians of the Galaxy
Big Hero 6
How to Train Your Dragon 2
Promising Young Woman
O.J.: Made in America
I Am Not Your Negro
A Man Called Ove
Random Movie quotes
“I came here to rob you, but unfortunately I fell in love with you.”
“It's really difficult for me to be happy. And then for other people it just seems so simple. They just grow up and they're so fulfilled.”
“- Patrick Bateman: I'm on a diet.
- Jean: What, you're kidding, right? You look great... so fit... and thin.
- Patrick Bateman: Well, you can always be thinner... look better.
- Jean: Then maybe we shouldn't go out to dinner. I wouldn't want you to lose your willpower.
- Patrick Bateman: That's okay. I'm not very good at controlling it anyway.”
“Man is conceived in sin and born in corruption.”
“- Ruth Lanier: I was reading about the stars. Talked about how the stars are the eyes of God. I think it's true, don't you?
- Richard Chance: No, I don't.”
“The hardest thing to hear... for any of us... is something we don't agree with.”
“We are all Gods animated cartoons.”
“- Marshal Curly Wilcox: What I really want is a look in that banker's bag.
- Buck: He keeps that dang thing closer to him than his belt buckle.
- Marshal Curly Wilcox: That's why I want a look in it. The bag.”
“- Norma Bates: She's a whore.
- Norman Bates: But we didn't do anything.
- Norma Bates: You let her come between us.”
“- Bart: A man drink like that and he don't eat, he is going to die.
- Jim: [eagerly] When?”
“I like being tragic, Ma. I learned it from you.”
“- Matt 'Axe' Axelson: You know, it's feeling like a cursed op.
- Marcus Luttrell: It's not a cursed op. There's no curses. It's just Afghanistan, that's all.”
- Dr. Kersten: Funky, buttloving!
- George: Did he say "funky buttloving?"
“You may hand us over to the executioner, but in three months time, the disgusted and harried people will bring you to book and drag you alive through the dirt in the streets.”
“Unleash the fury!”
“- Father Hollis Mann: I'm sorry I'm late. Let's begin.
- Carol Wetherly: Not yet!
- Father Hollis Mann: God said...
- Carol Wetherly: Forget God! No one is touching him! No one is burying him until I find his bear! Do you hear me? You understand?
- Father Hollis Mann: ...whosoever believeth in me shall never die.”
“A girl I loved in high school was with the co-captain of the lacrosse team and I wanted to take her from him so I decided to come up with the next big thing.”
“- Reporter: Are there any connections between the murders?
- Det. Insp. Isaac Gissing: Yes. They're all dead.”
“Look for the hero inside yourself, Crysta. Look to the good and loving heart in you and all others.”