Random Movie quotes
“- Ron Woodroof: Do you ever miss your regular life?
- Dr. Eve Saks: Regular life? What is that? It doesn't exist.”
“We end up looking like a monkey fucking a football out there.”
“If you start singing, I'm gonna throw up.”
“- Woman from Boston: Why don't you have another drink, honey. Stop being so damn self-centered?
- William 'Willy' Loman: I'm so lonely.
- Woman from Boston: You know you ruined me, Willy? From now on, whenever you come to the office, I'm gonna see you go right through to the buyers. No waiting at my desk anymore, Willy. You ruined me!
- William...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- P.K. Dubey: The Peacocks are not dancing. It will not rain.
- Lalit Verma: The Peacocks are not dancing? It will not rain? Have you smoked Ganja?”
“I know I don't got a lot up there, but what I got sure don't feel too good.”
“[doing his best c3p0 voice] We are in serious trouble my friends. All data points to us being... how do you human's say it? Completely screwed.”
“Whoever you are, I have a big dog with me, and he bites!”
“- Max Conners: How do I look?
- Page Conners: If I were a guy, I'd do you.”
“That Sam is so thoughtful. He promised to slip me a special tube steak.”
“I'm in this for the money and the pussy and they're both falling off the trees!”
“- Michael Berkow: You've never been a team player, that's why you don't have any friends.
- Adam Berkow: What're you talking about? I have friends.
- Michael Berkow: The hell you do.
- Adam Berkow: The hell I don't.
- Michael Berkow: You have acquaintances. Superficial golf-buddies.”
“- Brian O'Conner: I thought if I got in your good graces you might let me keep my car.
- Dominic Toretto: You are in my good graces, but you ain't keepin' your car.”
“I remember my first trip to Europe as a young man, and I felt blessed to touch the origins of my own country that I love so dearly. I hoped one day all young Americans will have the same opportunity.”
“- Chris: How do you know if a Frenchman has been in your backyard?
- Teddy: Hey, I'm French, okay?
- Chris: Your garbage cans are empty and your dog's pregnant.
- Teddy: Didn't I just say I was French?”
“- Nathaniel Williamson: You knew what you were doing in Samoa. It would have worked out if it wasn't for me.
- Captain Bully Hayes: Oh, don't feel badly 'cause you don't know your way around a whorehouse.”
“There's so many show offs in journalism, so many braggarts and jerks. They're always selling, always working the room, always trying to make themselves look hotter than they actually are. The good news is reporters like that make it easy to distinguish yourself, if you are even a little humble and a little self-effacing.”
“- Robert Stack - Unsolved MysteriesHost: Scenario One: He's hanging by his neck in his fucking closet.
- Jenna Reed: You want to know where Coop is? Just look for the most heinous, vile, and horrible exploitation of children on the planet.
- Robert Stack - Unsolved MysteriesHost: Scenario Two: Coop went to Disney World.”