Ticket to Paradise
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
Don't Worry Darling
Country of My Skull
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Me Before You
Truth or Dare
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation
Hotel Transylvania 2
Random Movie quotes
“There are heroes among us. Not to make us feel smaller, but to remind us of what makes us great.”
“- Effie Trinket: Promise me you'll find it.
- Katniss Everdeen: Find what?
- Effie Trinket: The life of a Victor.”
"Battle with the Centaurs", to be sung by an Athenian eunuch to the harp. We'll none of that.
“Every night the battle between chaos and creation must go on, otherwise the world will be destroyed.”
You know what's the worst thing about somebody breaking up with you? It's when you remember how little you thought about the people you broke up with and you realize that is how little they're thinking of you. You know, you'd like to think you're both in all this pain but they're just like "Hey, I'm glad you're gone".
“- Taphir: Our law is She, the goddess, who's your god?
- Dick: Our god? We don't have god, we do business.”
“This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff.”
“- Olaf: I am not leaving here until we find some other act of true love to save you! Do you happen to have any ideas?
- Anna: I don't even know what love is.
- Olaf: That's okay, I do. Love... is... putting someone else's needs before yours; like, you know, how Kristoff brought you back here to Hans and left you forever.”
“With dreams begin responsibilities.”
“- Jack Burton: That is not water.
- Egg Shen: Black blood of the Earth.
- Jack Burton: Do you mean oil?
- Egg Shen: I mean black blood of the Earth.”
“- Roger Murtaugh (Lethal Weapon): Remarks like that will not get you invited to Christmas dinner.
- Martin Riggs (Lethal Weapon): My luck's changing for the better every day.”
“We're reviving a canceled undercover police program from the '80s and revamping it for modern times. The guys in charge of this stuff lack creativity and are completely out of ideas, so all they do now is recycle shit from the past and expect us all not to notice.”
“- Gloria: The money was mine to keep for both of us when Jeopardy called.
- Billy: Jeopardy is not going to call, when are you going to fuckin' wake up.
- Gloria: Jeopardy is going to call Billy, it is my destiny that I triumph magnificently on that show and I'll never do that if I have to wear this stupid hoochie-mama looking dress that you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Soap: Little bit of pain never hurt anybody. If you know what I mean. Also, I think knives are a good idea. Big, fuck-off shiny ones. Ones that look like they could skin a crocodile. Knives are good, because they don't make any noise, and the less noise they make, the more likely we are to use them. Shit 'em right up. Makes it look like we're...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Oh, I'm blindfolded! And I'm handcuffed! Oh, I'm helpless you filthy gorilla. I can't stop you! I can only beg with you and... plead and plead. Don't rape me! Oh, don't rape me you raping bastard!”
“You said my faith would light my way, yet all I see before me is a sea of darkness. Why, your highness, has God forsaken me?”
“- Ron Burgundy: Hey Garth. How's the divorce?
- Garth Holliday: Oh, not so good... I'll probably never see my kids again.
- Ron Burgundy: [interrupts, not listening] Fantastic!”