The White Tiger
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
Ma Rainey's Black Bottom
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
The Imitation Game
The Theory of Everything
Guardians of the Galaxy
Big Hero 6
How to Train Your Dragon 2
Promising Young Woman
O.J.: Made in America
I Am Not Your Negro
A Man Called Ove
Random Movie quotes
“- David Kessler: I'm a werewolf.
- Nurse Alex Price: Are you alright?
- David Kessler: I don't know, I'll let you know the next full moon.”
“- Dr. Ouelet: Please, don't do that. You're reducing a complex human to a machine.
- Cutter: I don't think of her as a machine. She's a weapon.”
“You know how to cheat Mr. Death? By making love. 'Cause every time you make love, you can make another life. And that makes Mr. Death mad as hell.”
“- Harvey Pekar: You don't have any problems with moving to Cleveland?
- Joyce Brabner: Not really. I find most American cities to be depressing in the same way.”
“Don't worry. A naked girl is not going to get out of this complex.”
“Frederic, have you ever worn a whalebone corset? Well no, we established that, didn't we? It chokes and strangles, Frederic! I won't be choked and strangled by someone else's dumb ideas of custom and duty!”
“His routine, when he's in it, is best not shaken. This is a quiet time. Not to be misused. If breakfast isn't right, it's very hard for him to recover for the rest of the day.”
“- Cole Sear: They used to hang people here.
- Stanley Cunningham: No, that... mm-mm, that's not correct. Where'd you hear that?
- Cole Sear: They'd pull the people in, crying and kissing their families 'bye. People watching would spit at them.
- Stanley Cunningham: Uh, Cole, this building was a legal courthouse. Laws were passed here. Some of...” (continue)(continue reading)
“And now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the lord my soul to keep. And if I die before I wake, I pray the lord my soul to take.”
“- Big Momma: You two? In my bed? Oh, hell no!
- Ben Rawley: Hattie Mae, I can explain.
- Big Momma: Explain it to the fattier end of my baseball bat.”
“Sidney, how does it feel to be almost brutally butchered? People want to know. They have a right to know! How does it feel?”
“- Annie: What did you see outside?
- Jack: There's like a war going on out there.”
“- Colonel Reed: What's the best way... to... to go about disarming one of these things?
- Staff Sergeant William James: The way you don't die, sir.”
“- Nick: Now I feel like the scumbag of all time.
- Deborah: You are.”
“- Noodles: Who would've put a penny on you?
- Fat Moe: I'd have put everything I ever had on you.
- Noodles: Yeah, and you would've lost.”
“We're goin' to the race, we're gonna win first place, and you have an ugly face!”
“You're a fake! You've been playing this part so long you've begun to believe it. The great super woman.”