Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
Don't Worry Darling
Country of My Skull
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Me Before You
Truth or Dare
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation
Hotel Transylvania 2
Random Movie quotes
“- Customs Man at Heathrow: Anything to declare, sir?
- Hyde: Man has not evolved an inch from the primordial slime that spawned him.
- Customs Man at Heathrow: Very good, sir.”
“You wanna fuck with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!”
“When you expect nothing and get everything, that’s destiny.”
“I was taught that I should come to New York, become an independent woman. And my prince would come, and he would be an agent, and he would get me a role, and I would make my living waiting on tables. I would wait - till thirty, till forty, till fifty. And I was taught that to be an actress, one should be fashionable, and to be fashionable is to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Crawford Tillinghast: I know your desires, you impotent pig!
- Dr. Edward Pretorius: We are the most powerful being in the universe!
- Crawford Tillinghast: She'll know, Edward, how pathetic you are! How you can't make love!
- Dr. Edward Pretorius: Maybe you can teach me!
- Crawford Tillinghast: Come and get me, eunuch!”
“All these... weirdos, and me... getting a little better every day right in the middle of 'em. I had never known... I had never even imagined for a heartbeat that... there might be a place in the world for people like us.”
“- Tival: Apes are afraid of water. They can't swim.
- Ari: We drown!
- Daena: That is why every day we pray for rain.”
“You know, it's not enough just to be a beauty Morales, you have to be able to appreciate beauty too.”
You know what I say? I say one down, a couple hundred thousand to go. I don't mean to get on my high horse, but I'm telling you, I do not like the deer. I'm sick of it; they're taking over. They're like rats. They're destroying the ecosystem. I see a dead deer on the side of the road and I think, "That's a start".
“- Ryan Bingham: You know that moment when you look into somebody's eyes and you can feel them staring into your soul and the whole world goes quiet... just for a second?
- Natalie Keener: Yes!
- Ryan Bingham: Right, well, I don't.”
“- Young Man in Hospital: What you in for, brother?
- Harry Monroe: There's got to be some kind of confusion. They say my appendix grew back; but, I had it taken out years ago. What about you?
- Young Man in Hospital: I came in for a hernia operation. They cut off one of my nuts by mistake.
- Harry Monroe: Say what!”
“He's a monster. Pure psychopath. So rare to capture one alive. From a research point of view, Lecter is our most prized asset.”
“- Harry Callahan: Every day for the past ten years Loretta, there, has been giving me a large black coffee. Today she gives me a large black coffee, only it has sugar in it, a lotta sugar. I just came back to complain. Now, you boys put those guns down.
- Crook: Say what?
- Harry Callahan: Well, we're not just gonna let you walk out of here.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Gazongas? I think he was saying he likes your cones.”
“I'm going to be a mother, and I don't know if your ready to be a father.”
“- Nina Ivanovna Yakushova aka Ninotchka: What have you done for mankind?
- Count Leon d'Algout: Not so much for mankind... for womankind, my record isn't quite so bleak.”
“You're always high! You're a drugged out loser. You think you're gonna' create a T-shirt company? You can't even dress yourself!”
“- Peggy Schuyler: Roger, you go to court tomorrow, we're through.
- Roger Cobb: If I don't, your father will have my balls.
- Peggy Schuyler: Then it's either me or your balls. You can't have both.”
“- Sembagare: They think you are a witch.
- Dian Fossey: They wouldn't be the first.”
“- Apocalypse, Inc. Chairman: Mr. Junko, we need someone charming, smart looking, good with people, to be the spokesman for our company and to help spread the good news of our policies.
- The Toxic Avenger: Just what are your policies?
- Apocalypse, Inc. Chairman: Our policies, Mr Junko? Giving! That's our policy! Giving to the people what they...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You should never throw a bong, kid. Ever.”