Judas and the Black Messiah
Pieces of a Woman
One Night in Miami
The Midnight Sky
Death to 2020
Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi
Coming 2 America
Wonder Woman 1984
Can You Ever Forgive Me?
The Secret: Dare to Dream
Jingle Jangle: A Christmas Journey
Johnny English Strikes Again
The Pink Panther
Random Movie quotes
“No one could teach you to dance in a million years. Take my advice and save your money!”
“- Aunt Louise: I think it's trying to tell us something!
- Captain Blythe: It's a car, woman, not Lassie!”
“This is not unlike escaping my mother's womb. God, what a memory.”
“Slow pokes... Guess what? There's no tomorrow... Know why, baby? 'Cause it'll never get here.”
“- Leonidas: Adjust your sword boy, it's digging into my back.
- Sonio: But I'm not wearing my sword.”
“- Malcolm: God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs.
- Ellie: Dinosaurs eat man. Woman inherits the earth.”
“Most transvestites fancy girls.”
“- Victor Duncan: Why don't you do yourself a favor and go back to your white-bread, suburban, cesspool land while you still have a chance?
- Rick Latimer: I can't.”
“Ah, these English! What is the good of kissing a girl if she does not feel it?”
“Mr. Williams thinks I am an Uncle Tom, hm? Well, well, well. What does that have to do with your ability to place a comma in its proper place or put a period at the end of a sentence?”
“- The Terminator: My mission is to protect you.
- John Connor: Yeah? Who sent you?
- The Terminator: You did. Thirty-five years from now, you reprogrammed me to be your protector here, in this time.
- John Connor: This is deep...”
“You should choose your victims more wisely.”
“We experienced a delirious, timeless peace.”
“When I was a kid, we were so poor... that the roaches was on welfare.”
“- Terry: I owe you, man.
- Kreese: You don't owe me anything.
- Terry: Oh bullshit. I don't owe you anything? What about Vietnam, huh? How many times did you save my ass?
- Kreese: I don't know. I lost count.”
“- Hegai, the Royal Eunuch: You think an eunuch can know love? That before I was a cripple of a man, there was one that held my heart.
- Hadassah / Esther: What became of her?
- Hegai, the Royal Eunuch: I know not. I never found the courage to return to face her again.”
“- Lisa: So, she's six weeks pregnant. That means the baby's due in... April, May... June. Gemini. That's cool. Einstein was a Gemini. So is that Scottish gal from Garbage.
- Tom Witzky: Will you go help Jake with his pajamas?
- Lisa: If she's late...
- Tom Witzky: Lisa, I swear to God, start with the Dionne Warwick stuff and I'll throw you out...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You can take it from me, the truth, it's overated.”
“They don't understand that you're the same person when you're hitting or not. No. The only person you should play for is yourself.”
“- Little Bruno: Some friend you are!
- Commando: Sorry, Bruno. It's every man for himself; God against all.”
“- Ron Woodroof: I still got HIV?
- Dr. Vass: You will always test positive for HIV. And now you've got AIDS for all the toxic shit you've put in your body. You've shut your immune system and now you've got chronic leumonia, among other things. It could cause memory loss, mood swings, aching joints.
- Ron Woodroof: So if it sucks, I got it.”