The War with Grandpa
20th Century Women
Flora & Ulysses
To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You
To All the Boys I've Loved Before
To All the Boys: Always and Forever
The Current War
The Little Things
News of the World
The Map of Tiny Perfect Things
I Still Believe
Malcolm & Marie
Random Movie quotes
“- Michael: What kind of beer would you like?
- Linda: What? I don't know. I don't care. Any kind.
- Michael: I'll get you a Rolling Rock.
- Linda: Okay.
- Michael: It's a good beer, it's the best around.”
“I have done an unethical thing. I have taken your cigar and I am not taking your case.”
“- Jane Marke: Your country needs you, Mr. Cage. The Triple-X program needs you. It's time to be a patriot.
- Xander Cage: By whose definition? The last time I was patriotic, I got three strikes. And there was only one man who believed in the underdog. Patriotism is dead. There's only rebels and tyrants now.
- Jane Marke: So, which are you?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I wish you could step out of yourself and just look.”
“- Oh: I'm a virgin by choice.
- Zed: Ha! Not your choice!”
“- Verona: Have you no heart?
- Count Vladislaus Dracula: No! I have no heart, I feel no love. Nor fear, nor joy, nor sorrow. I am hollow... and I will live forever.”
“- Phillip: Rupert only publishes books he likes... usually philosophy.
- Janet: Oh. Small print, big words, no sales.
- Brandon: Rupert's extremely radical. Do you know that he selects his books on the assumption that people not only can read but actually can think?”
“A princess should always have flowers.”
“- Kirby: Dad are we really going to New York City?
- Rosco Bigger - Fang: That's why they call them mobile homes, son, 'cause they're mobile.”
“- Max: I uh... I like your tight body. It looks like it would do what I tell it.
- Joan: What?
- Max: I said...
- Joan: No, I heard what you said. And I'll admit 'What?' was a rather banal, cliché, noncolorful response. What I really meant to say was: 'Why don't you do the world a big fat fucking favor and crawl back into your mother's womb?'.”
“There's not many a man who would get shot and then come visit the family responsible.”
“We have only one thing to give up. Our dominion. We don't own the world. We're not kings yet. Not gods. Can we give that up? Too precious, all that control? Too tempting, being a god?”
“- Raoul Duke: Oh God... did you eat all this acid?
- Dr. Gonzo: That's right. Music!”
“You don't know when to shut up; you don't know how to shut up!”
“Ignorance is not the same as innocence.”
“- Melvin Moody: You broke my nose!
- Ricky Linderman: It looks better that way!”