War and Peace
Five Feet Apart
The Great Silence
Alita: Battle Angel
Happy Death Day 2U
Isn't It Romantic
The Battle of Algiers
Kiss Me, Stupid
Invitation to a Gunfighter
The Fall of the Roman Empire
Stan & Ollie
How the West Was Won
Random Movie quotes
“Look past the flesh. Look through the soft gelatin of these dull cow eyes and see your enemy!”
“- Rachel Ferrier: Are we gonna be okay?
- Ray Ferrier: I don't know.
- Rachel Ferrier: What do you mean you don't know? Are you okay?”
“I really am the luckiest guy in the world. Several years of addiction right in the middle of an epidemic, surrounded by the living dead. But not me. I'm negative. It's official. And once the pain goes away, that's when the real battle starts. Depression, boredom... you feel so fucking low, you want to fucking top yourself.”
“He was the chief doctor of Auschwitz, who killed 2.5 million people, experimented with children - Jewish and non-Jewish - using twins mostly, injecting blue dyes into their eyes to make them acceptable Aryans... amputating limbs and organs from thousands without anesthetics.”
“If I knew things would no longer be, I would have tried to remember better.”
“- Willie: What's wrong?
- Lipton: I come from a broken home.”
“- Grumpy Bear: This place is beautiful.
- Swift Heart Rabbit: This place is wonderful.
- White Rabbit: This place is Wonderland.”
“You've made me the happiest juvenile delinquent in Baltimore!”
“- Mr. Danvers: One way or another we're all alone on this miserable little planet.
- Linda Lee: Yes sir, I know.”
“We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories... And those that carry us forward, are dreams.”
“Now place the ring on his hand. A ring is like a circle, it goes on forever. It's not like a triangle, triangle have corners. It's like a circle.”
“The man would spend whatever it took for votes, but balked at buying a beautiful painting.”
“- M: It was a possibility of losing you or the certainty of losing all those other agents. I made the only decision I could and you know it.
- James Bond: I think you lost your nerve.
- M: What are you expecting, a bloody apology? You know the rules of the game. You've been playing it long enough. We both have.”
“- Dr. Einstein: Why did you kill that man? He was being nice to us and gave us a ride.
- Jonathan Brewster: He said I looked like Boris Karloff!”
I come from a time when a guy like me used to come into a joint like this and pick up a young chick like you and... call her a “bimbo”.
“- Harry Burns: Some faceless guy rips off all your clothes, and that's the sex fantasy you've been having since you were twelve?
- Sally Albright: Well, sometimes I vary it a little.
- Harry Burns: Which part?
- Sally Albright: What I'm wearing.”
“- Zalmie: Hey, Louie. I just seen the most beautiful thing I ever seen in the whole world.
- Louie: Some pre-Prohibition booze, huh?
- Zalmie: No. I seen the stripper gettin' dressed.
- Louie: A stripper gettin' dressed ain't beautiful unless she's ugly, to begin with.”
24| From the movie: The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert |
“- Daniel Cleaver: Doesn't everyone deserve a second chance?
- Bridget Jones: Except Hitler.”