The Sisters Brothers
The Devil All the Time
What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?
Love and Death
To Kill a Mockingbird
Wish I Was Here
Ride the High Country
A Rainy Day in New York
Ralph Breaks the Internet
The Manchurian Candidate
I'm Thinking of Ending Things
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
Random Movie quotes
“Del, it's raining cats and dogs. Don't step in the poodles.”
“I could tell she knew what I was feeling.”
“- Sylvie Cooper: You're still my best friend.
- Ivy: 'Till death.”
“- Callum Lynch: Where am I?
- Sophia Rikkin: At 6 pm yesterday evening you were executed and pronounced dead. You no longer exist.”
"Prepare to die, Earth scum! Prepare to die, Earth scum!". I'm gonna make sure they carve that on your tombstone!
“They say if you resort to violence, then you've already lost.”
“Never being happy isn't the same as being unhappy. Is it?”
“Do you have a penis?”
“- Kala: We're going to empty your memory as we might empty your pockets... Doctor.
- Dr. Hans Zarkov: Don't empty my mind! Please, I beg you! My mind is all I have! I've spent my whole life trying to fill it!”
“I like old people. They're crazy!”
“Smartest crooks always did know how to get to a man inside. Women too, as far as that goes.”
“- Courtney: What's up?
- Leather coat guy: Nothing, what's up with you?
- Courtney: Nothing...what's up with you?
- Leather coat guy: Nothing, what's up with you.
- Courtney: Nothing...”
“What if the democracy we thought we were serving no longer exists, and the Republic has become the very evil we have been fighting to destroy?”
“New York City. Home to 8 million people. Roughly half of whom are men. Which means half of the city is genetically predisposed to lie to the other half.”
“- Lilo: Did you lose your job because of Stitch and me?
- Nani: Nah. The manager's a vampire. He wanted me to join his legion of the undead.
- Lilo: I knew it!”
“You fucked me! You fucked me! You might as well kiss me 'cause you're fucking me!”
“Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.”
“- Ransom Stoddard: You're not going to use the story, Mr. Scott?
- Maxwell Scott: No, sir. This is the West, sir. When the legend becomes fact, print the legend.”
“- Lennie Small: You said I was your cousin!
- George Milton: That was a lie. If I was a relative of yours, I'd shoot myself.”
“- Deborah Clasky: How are you nicer than me?
- John Clasky: You didn't set the bar that high.”
“If you don't eat you don't shit - if you don't shit you die.”