A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
Witness for the Prosecution
Sweet Smell of Success
The Seventh Seal
Paths of Glory
The Bridge on the River Kwai
12 Angry Men
Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn
The King and I
Random Movie quotes
“Felix, I've taken pisses longer than your last three relationships.”
“Any more of these demos and I'm gonna have to start shaving the hair off my ass.”
“- Sergeant Neff: Mathematics, good. Science, very good. Military history, fair, room for improvement.
- Damien Thorn: Yes, Sergeant.
- Sergeant Neff: Physical training is excellent. I hear you're quite a football player. Be proud of your accomplishments. Pride is all right when there's reason to be proud.
- Damien Thorn: Yes, Sergeant.”
“One comes to a decision based on what one wants, not based on what one doesn't want.”
“- Samantha Coleman: You give me this story and I'll have your baby.
- John McClane: Not the kind of ride I'm looking for.”
“In the old days, the land felt a great emptiness. It was waiting. Waiting to be filled up. Waiting for someone to love it. Waiting for a leader.”
“- Al Trautwig: Do you think she can get the team out of the basement?
- Rudolph Giuliani: She can't do any worse.”
“Maybe somewhere in all of this there's a reason, there's a why. But nothing, not getting angry, not prayers, and not tears, nothing can make something that happened unhappen.”
“So they don't like the salt tax? Double it!”
“If you're part of a crew, nobody ever tells you that they're going to kill you, doesn't happen that way. There weren't any arguments or curses like in the movies. See, your murderers come with smiles, they come as your friends, the people who've cared for you all of your life. And they always seem to come at a time that you're at your weakest...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- The Caller: You're in this position because you're not telling the truth.
- Stu: No, I'm in this fucking position because you have a gun!”
“When we were at Cambridge there was a war, I think it was between the... they were called mods and rockers, and they went at each other with bicycle chains. I don't think your punks need help from the outside to kill themselves.”
“- Reverend Mike: He loved his booze. He loved his women.
- Mourners: He loved my wife, too! Yes, he did! Sure did!”
“- George Grisby: Beautiful, isn't it.
- Michael O'Hara: The beach, you mean, or the tourists?
- George Grisby: Everything!
- Michael O'Hara: There's a fair face to the land; but, you can't hide the hunger and guilt. It's a bright, guilty world.”
“This is either gonna be the biggest pork chop I ever ate, or my bulldozer.”