The White Tiger
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
Ma Rainey's Black Bottom
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
The Imitation Game
The Theory of Everything
Guardians of the Galaxy
Big Hero 6
How to Train Your Dragon 2
Promising Young Woman
O.J.: Made in America
I Am Not Your Negro
A Man Called Ove
Random Movie quotes
- Simple: Why do you always have to be so cruel? I'm not completely stupid.
- Jack: That fucking depends on your definition of "completely".
“Nothing hurts as much as you think it will. You go numb... then you wrap your belt around your wrist and get to the nearest hospital.”
“Someone has seen her, all right. Someone always sees a girl with $400,000.”
“- Martin Riggs: Look, that kid was a killer, alright? That wasn't a Tinker Toy in his hand, that was a machine pistol with twin carbies and all the trimmings, man! He would've drilled you, me, anybody that came along, alright? You had no choice.
- Roger Murtaugh: Oh no, it didn't happen to you, Riggs, it happened to me! It happened to me! I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Michael Corben: Don't worry about Grober, I can handle her.
- Patricia Grober: Don't count on it. I'm gonna be on your ass every minute of this trip. I'm gonna be sitting next to you on the bus during the day and checking your room at night. You'll barely be able to take a leak without being right behind you. In fact, I even took the liberty...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Scamp: Let's just say you're lucky you've never had to live with a family.
- Angel: Wrong again, Tenderfoot.
- Scamp: You mean, you had a family?
- Angel: Actually, I've had five familes.”
“You'll see what I mean, if you're still here when the rains come. You'll see them overnight turn the fields, the gardens and the jungles from a parched and burning desert, into a mass of green that seems to live, to writhe and to devour the walls, the trees and the houses.”
“- Rodrigo Mendoza: For me there is no redemption, no penance great enough.
- Father Gabriel: There is. But do you dare to try it?
- Rodrigo Mendoza: Do you dare to see it fail?”
“You ain't the future of shit, bitch. You're just David fuckin' Porter.”
“- Weinstein: We always said that we would bail on any job if the intel sucked. Already the vault specs are shit, we're behind schedule, our number 3 guy Lancelot is a fuckin' psycho. We got two hillbillies in the lobby playing with weapons-grade plastic explosives, our faces in the open. Ten years ago we would have bailed, you know I'm right.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm truly disappointed. Nobody does anything these days 'cause it's right, they only do it if you make them.”
“The organ itself seemed like a, a separate thing, um, a separate entity to me. I mean, when he finally pulled it out, and I could look at it and touch it, I completely forgot that there was a guy attached to it. I remember literally being startled when the guy spoke to me.”
“- Professor Porter: Looks like a man but walks like an ape. He could be the missing link!
- Clayton: Or our link to the gorillas.”
“Oh My God! It's Wayne Newton! Can I be your bodyguard? I'd die for ya.”
“- Robert: Hey, John? That was good work last night.
- U.S. Marshal John 'The Eraser' Kruger: I had a good teacher.
- Robert: Bullshit. You had the best.”
“- Alice Miller: He landed fine last night. That much we know.
- Benjy Stone: So where is he?
- Sy Benson: Where else? Drinking and humping!”
- Dr. Kersten: Funky, buttloving!
- George: Did he say "funky buttloving?"
“How's the turtle Mrs. Stubbs? Did your kids ever figure out you switched turtles on them? Because I know it would be a major disappointment for them to find out.”