Random Movie quotes
“Doctor! We're mighty proud of you. You've done a wonderful thing for humanity.”
“- Father Vito Cornelius: It's a...
- DJ Ruby Rhod: No. 'Cuz if it was a bomb, the alarms would go off 'cuz all these hotels have bomb detectors, right?
[the alarms go off]”
“- Nick Styles: You killed Farris, didn't you?
- Earl Talbot Blake: You killed my life.
- Nick Styles: So, now we're even, is that it?
- Earl Talbot Blake: We're not even close.”
“Hey, son of a Yuppi! Got the old man's rocket-ship out for the night.”
“- Sadusky: So, here is your options: Door number one: you go to prison for a very long time. Door number two: we're going to get back the Declaration of Independence; you help us find it, and... you still go to prison for a very long time. But you'll feel better inside.
- Benjamin Franklin Gates: Is there a door that doesn't lead to prison?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We must remember that vigilance is the price of safety.”
“When I get to Paul Allen's place, I use the keys I took from his pocket. There is a moment of sheer panic when I realize that Paul's apartment overlooks the park and is obviously more expensive than mine.”
“- Christopher Tracy: I love you.
- Mary: No, you don't.
- Christopher Tracy: Then I hate you.
- Mary: No, you don't.
- Christopher Tracy: Then I love you.
- Mary: Define love.”
“- Reg: I ain't saying shit!
- Tommy O'Shea: Ah, now, Reggie, you know damn well if you don't say shit you'll lose ninety percent of your vocabulary.”
“It isn't a wolf... it's a werewolf!”
“What are you gonna try next? Cheese?”
“- Emily Carson: Well, it's a nice night, and I have to walk Camille. Do you want to take a walk with me?
- Scott Turner: No. No. Well, you see, I'm starting to like you, and if we're going to walk I'm just going to like you even more, and then one day we might even end up in love and everything will go on fine for a while, but-but then one day -...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Willy Wonka: I surehope no part of him gets left behind.
- Mr. Teavee: What do you mean?
- Willy Wonka: Uh, well... sometimes only half of the little pieces find their way through. If you had to choose only one half of your son, which one would it be?
- Mr. Teavee: What kind of a question is that?
- Willy Wonka: No need to snap, just a question.”
“There was a time not so long ago when pigs were afforded no respect, except by other pigs; they lived their whole lives in a cruel and sunless world. In those days pigs believed that the sooner they grew large and fat, the sooner they'd be taken into Pig Paradise, a place so wonderful that no pig had ever thought to come back.”
“- Lt. Coffey: The M.I.R.V. is a tactical nuke. Uh, fifty kilotons, nominal yield, say... five times Hiroshima.
- Lindsey Brigman: Jesus Christ. It's world war three in a can.”