Random Movie quotes
“The law has the right to forbid only those things that are harmful to society. I must go. I must go, not because I'm harmful to society - which is you - but I am harmful to tyranny.”
“- Vincent Vega: Whoa!
- Jules Winnfield: What the fuck's happening, man? Ah, shit man!
- Vincent Vega: Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face.
- Jules Winnfield: Why the fuck did you do that?!
- Vincent Vega: Well, I didn't mean to do it, it was an accident!
- Jules Winnfield: Oh man I've seen some crazy ass shit in my time...”
“Do you think it's possible to love someone your whole life and never really realize it until something happens that makes you see?”
“- Miller: Oh. My. God. What happened to your eyes?
- Dr. Weir: Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.”
“- Sheena: You are an enemy!
- Vic Casey: I'm what?
- Sheena: The Shaman taught me: an enemy is someone who takes without asking!”
“A kid who wears the same gymnastics sweatshirt three days a week isn't getting laid until he's 29. That's what I know.”
“- King Mongkut: Gazing at the moon?
- Anna Leonowens: Yes, it is beautiful.
- King Mongkut: As the sun rises, she will surrender the night, but she is always with him, even when he cannot see her.
- Anna Leonowens: It must be a great comfort to him.”
“- Tyler: Did you ever kill anybody?
- Panic: What kind of a question is that?
- Tyler: A pretty direct one.”
“- David Drumlin: I wish the world was a place where fair was the bottom line, where the kind of idealism you showed at the hearing was rewarded, not taken advantage of. Unfortunately, we don't live in that world.
- Ellie Arroway: Funny, I've always believed that the world is what we make of it.”
“If you men would die quieter and pick up the pace, Boudreaux would have less time for these little surprises.”
“There's not a lot that I am good at. But I'm good at getting guys to want me. Not date me, or marry me, but want me.”
“- Priest: What about all these dresses you were given? Silk dresses, weren't they?
- Joan of Arc: Yes, I was given a few, but I never had time to wear them.
- Priest: Still... pretty wealthy for a peasant girl, wouldn't you say?
- Joan of Arc: You look pretty wealthy to be a servant of God, wouldn't you say?”
“- Tommy: I don't like that story anymore.
- Laurie Strode: I thought King Arthur was your favorite.
- Tommy: Not anymore.”
“- Det. Karl Francis Hettinger: You feel like another piece?
- Det. Ian James Campbell: Nah, I just got my weight below 200.
- Det. Karl Francis Hettinger: At least you're tall enough to carry it. Married life's making me feel like an avocado with feet.”
“You dress him like that just so no one else wants to have sex with him? That's cool.”
“- Toast: Are you hurt?
- Max Rockatansky: Huh?
- Toast: You're bleeding.
- Imperator Furiosa: That's not his blood.”
“[catches the ball one-handed]
Now you're all in big, big trouble.”
“Why am I always the last one in the neighborhood to get in bed with you?”