The Magnificent Seven
Inherit the Wind
La Dolce Vita (The Sweet Life)
The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind
A Summer Place
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World
The Beach Bum
The 400 Blows
A Hidden Life
North by Northwest
The Professor and the Madman
Random Movie quotes
“- Alex: Are you asking me out on a date?
- Jimmy 'B-Rabbit' Smith: As a matter of fact, I am.
- Alex: Why don't you take me somewhere now?”
“- Compulsive Dog: He threw the ball! Oh, he threw the ball! I'll get it! I'll get it! I love you! I love you! You threw the ball!
- Rodney: You can't save them all, Hasselhoff.”
“- Llewelyn Moss: If I don't come back, tell mother I love her.
- Carla Jean Moss: Your mother's dead, Llewelyn.
- Llewelyn Moss: Well then I'll tell her myself.”
“- The Great Gonzo: Camila's my girlfriend!
- Turkey: You've gotta be kiddin'. You're not even a bird!
- The Great Gonzo: Well, nobody's perfect.”
“- Dr. Emmett Brown: Don't worry, Marty. Assuming we succeed in our mission, this alternate 1985 will be changed back into the real 1985, instantaneously transforming around Jennifer and Einie. Jennifer and Einie will be fine, and they will have absolutely no memory of this horrible place.
- Marty McFly: Doc... what if we don't succeed?
- Dr....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lynda: You want a beer?
- Bob: Yeah.
- Lynda: Is that all you can say?
- Bob: Yeah.
- Lynda: Go get me a beer!”
“Tell me the truth. Does anybody actually finish a book once they have formed an opinion of it?”
“- Lord Arthur Goring: I am glad you have called. I am going to give you some advice.
- Mrs. Laura Cheveley: Oh pray, don't. One should never give a woman something that she can't wear in the evening.”
“Brothers and sisters, I am here to tell you that I charge the white man. I charge the white man with being the greatest murderer on earth.”
Don't anyone say "April Fool's" again or I'll rip them apart!
“- Little John: It'll take all the deer in Sherwood Forest to fill that belly!
- Friar Tuck: And twice that to fill your empty head!”
“- Drum Eatenton: Ouiser you look like hammered shit.
- Ouiser Boudreaux: Don't you talk to me like that!
- Drum Eatenton: Oh, I'm sorry you look like regular shit.”
“- Chris Vaughn: That was a hell of a homecoming party.
- Ray Templeton: Chris, I don't know if you noticed, but this ain't exactly home anymore.”
“Stab speak English?! Ha! He wouldn't lower himself to speak English would you Stab?!”
“- Referee: You are here on a matter of honor. I am here to see that you settle it honorably. There will be no back-stabbing, you will not throw your blades, nor will you use weapons other than those agreed. If quarter should be asked...
- Robert Roy MacGregor: No quarter will be asked.
- Archibald Cunningham: Or given.”
“What's wrong with the way I talk? What's the big idea? Am I dumb or something?”
“There are three kinds of French: real French, shit French, and French shit.”