The Magnificent Seven
Inherit the Wind
La Dolce Vita (The Sweet Life)
The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind
A Summer Place
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World
The Beach Bum
The 400 Blows
A Hidden Life
North by Northwest
The Professor and the Madman
Imitation of Life
Random Movie quotes
“The help is all gone, the house is bare. Now you know, a shadow is there. There's one left to die, then my job'll be done. I like killing people, it's a lotta kicks!”
“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“- Batman: What do you want?
- The Penguin: Ah, the direct approach. I admire that in a man with a mask.”
“- Security Officer: He claimed he saw a monster, a horrible monster.
- Steve Martin: If he saw a monster, he's had too much saké.”
“In matters of utmost importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.”
“- Camille Wright: I don't know why I keep wishing that you'll grow out of this tomboy thing.
- Monica Wright: I won't. I'm a lesbian.”
“- Vanessa Loring: What's wrong? Why are you crying?
- Juno MacGuff: I'm not crying, I'm just allergic to fine home furnishing.”
“Nothing costs nothing.”
“- Norman Osborn: A bit of a slob, isn't he?
- Aunt May: All brilliant men are.”
“Creepy? We're the CIA, creepy is what we do.”
“Kick with your fists and punch with your feet.”
“I am reaching the point where I would kill someone for the nicotine under their fingernails.”
“I'm a genius, not an engineer.”
“- Clark Griswold: Excuse me, could you please tell me how to get back on the express way?
- Pimp: Fuck yo mama!
- Clark Griswold: Thank you very much.”
“- Pilot: Lieutenant, you guys are incredible. Thank you.
- Lt. James Curran: There's no reason to thank us because we don't exist. You never saw us. This never happened.
- Lt. Dale Hawkins: One more thing: you're welcome.”
“- Bruce Nolan: Lord, feed the hungry, and bring peace to all of mankind. How's that?
- God: Great... If you wanna be Miss America.”
“- Henri Baurel: Be happy! You only find the right woman once.
- Adam Cook: That many times?”