“Put down your sword, Kenshin. They are not enemies. Only lost warriors, like yourself.”
The House That Jack Built
Hiroshima Mon Amour
If Beale Street Could Talk
The 7th Voyage of Sinbad
Love in the Afternoon
3:10 to Yuma
A Man Escaped
Meet Me in Las Vegas
Mary Queen of Scots
Bigger Than Life
Beyond a Reasonable Doubt
Random Movie quotes
“- Carl Travers: I was your first, you know that, Arthur? I was your first client, you broke cherry on me.
- Arthur Kirkland: Now is not the time to go down memory lane, Carl.”
“- Tom Garrett: Well, could I get in touch with you?
- Dolly Moore: You've touched enough already!”
“- Mother Superior: I am your Mother Superior, and I raised you from a child! I order you to put that weapon down and take your punishment!
- Ricky Caldwell: No more punishment.
- Mother Superior: You are being very, very naughty!
- Ricky Caldwell: Naughty this!”
“- Guy on TV: This is your brain. This is your brain on drugs. Questions?
- Freddy Krueger: Yeah! What are you on? Looks like a frying pan and some eggs to me.”
“- Ted: Japan? What's she doing in Japan?
- Healy: Well, you've heard of mail-order brides? Well, they go that way too.
- Ted: What, are they desperate? She's a whale!
- Healy: You can't forget, it's a sumo culture, Ted. They pay by the pound over there. Sorta like, um, tuna.”
“This play is gonna bitch-slap Broadway like a cheap hooker at a gangbang.”
- Lloyd Christmas: My friend Harry and I are saving up to open our own pet store.
- Mary Swanson: That's nice.
- Lloyd Christmas: I got worms!
- Mary Swanson: I beg your pardon?
- Lloyd Christmas: That's what we're gonna call it. "I Got Worms"! We're gonna specialize in selling worm farms. You know, like ant farms.
“- Shaolin Abbott: I see your talents have gone beyond the mere physical level. Your skills are now at the point of spiritual insight. I have several questions. What is the highest technique you hope to achieve?
- Lee: To have no technique.
- Shaolin Abbott: Very good. What are your thoughts when facing an opponent?
- Lee: There is no opponent.
-...” (continue) (continue reading)
“Let me stay close. Nothing can happen to me when I'm with you.”
“The future isn't what you thought. It's what I am!”
“Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine.”
“- Nancy Doyle: Mickey I love you, I love you Mickey.
- Micky O'Neill: Vice versa love.”
“It's hatred. It's the only thing that lasts.”
“- Evil: What sort of Supreme Being created such riffraff? Is this not the workings of a complete incompetent?
- Baxi Brazilia III: But He created you, Evil One.
- Evil: What did you say?
- Baxi Brazilia III: Well He created you, so He can't be entirely...
- Evil: Never talk to me like that again! No one created me! I am Evil. Evil existed long...” (continue) (continue reading)
“Be grateful, little trolls in China don't even get milk.”
- Abby: Don't fall in love. It's scary.
- Mike Chadway: Yeah, it is scary. It's terrifying. Especially when I'm in love with a psycho like you.
- Abby: I am not a psycho!
- Mike Chadway: I just told you that I loved you and all you heard was "psycho". Well, you're the definition of neurotic.
“All that matters is that each of the kids get a toy. That they have something that they can open when they wake up in the morning. Most importantly, they all know there's somebody who's thinking about them.”
“Oh my God, how did I get so fat? I look like a walleyed salmon! What did he use? A wide angle lens?”
“- Slammer: What makes you think you can be a Black Hero?
- Jack Spade: I'm an ex-football player.”
“Screw'm! Screw'm all! Screw the gov'm'nt!”