Witness for the Prosecution
Sweet Smell of Success
The Seventh Seal
Paths of Glory
The Bridge on the River Kwai
12 Angry Men
Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn
The King and I
Random Movie quotes
“If one good deed in all my life I did, I do repent it from my very soul.”
“- Cassian: So, you're free?
- John Wick: Am I?
- Cassian: No. Not at all. You killed my ward. Someone I was close to. An eye for an eye, John. You know how it goes.
- John Wick: Yeah.”
“- Monkey: Hey, you want some blow?
- John Hatcher: Yeah, I want some blow. Put your hands where I can see 'em or I'm gonna blow your head off.”
“We killed him.”
“Mr. Chance, I do believe you have halitosis.”
“I live in a castle, Tony! Alone. And rich white people pay me to play piano for them because it makes them feel cultured. But as soon as I step off that stage, I go right back to being just another nigger to them. Because that is their true culture. And I suffer that slight alone, because I'm not accepted by my own people 'cause I'm not like...” (continue)(continue reading)
“These are some of the poorest people I know. They're more broke than the Ten Commandments.”
“Loyalty to your friends is going to get you killed one day.”
“- Lloyd Christmas: Whoa! Look at Jessica, look at her milk bubbles, and her shorts are really short!
- Harry Dunne: I know.
- Lloyd Christmas: Yeah, last time I wore shorts that short, I got beat up!”
“Well, you know, in Mexico, law enforcement is an entrepreneurial activity. Not so much in the states, anyway, we, uh... We hire drivers with nothing and throw a lot of product at the problem. Some gets stopped, enough gets through. It's not difficult. Look, boys, this has worked for years, okay. It's going to continue to work for years.”
- Biff Tannen: That's about as funny as a screen door on a battleship.
- Marty McFly: It's "screen door on a submarine", you dork.
“That script of yours has all the right elements. I mean it's got good characters and a terrific story. I don't know if you agree with me but I think story is the most important element of a script.”
“Boys have the darnedest way of growing up, Ballin. Almost when you're not looking.”
“- Katherine Newbury: Walter, I have invested in precisely two things my entire life, you and this show. I won’t lose it now! I can’t!
- Walter Lovell: Then you have to fight again. Something you haven’t had to do for a long, long time. They want to replace you. But they can’t replace you if everyone loves you.”
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.”
“- Black Helmet Man: Loke, I am your mother!
- Loke Groundrunner: No!
- Black Helmet Man: Mama's gonna teach you some manners!”
“- Lina McLaidlaw Aysgarth: Is whatever it is, painful?
- Isobel Sedbusk: Not in the least. In fact I should think it'd be a most pleasant death.”
You know what the French call an orgasm? La petite morte. "The Little Death". Come on, Tiffany. Let's die a little.