Singing quotes157 singing quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Loretta Castorini: That was so awful.
- Ronny Cammareri: Awful?
- Loretta Castorini: Beautiful... sad. She died!
- Ronny Cammareri: Yes.
- Loretta Castorini: I was surprised... You know, I didn't really think she was gonna die. I knew she was sick.
- Ronny Cammareri: She had TB.
- Loretta Castorini: I know! I mean, she was coughing her brains...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jack: If I don't say this then I'll never forgive myself.
- Ally: What...
- Jack: If you don't dig deep into your fuckin' soul you won't have legs. I'm just telling you that. If you don't tell the truth out there you're fucked. All you got is you and what you have to say to people and they are listening right now and they are not going to be...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Can't nobody sang like Eddie King Jr!”
“People who can dance and sing are often very good at comedy.”
“You boys stop fighting and listen to me sing!”
“- Sharpay Evans: What do you mean you're not doing the show?
- Troy Bolton: Exactly that.
- Sharpay Evans: We're singing a duet, Troy! A duet means two people! Well mostly me in this case but whatever! Duet!”
“- Jack Bolton: You're the playmaker... not a singer... right?
- Troy Bolton: Did you ever think that maybe I could be both?”
“I used to be able to fuck like that.”
“- Hunk Houghton: You know, I got a spot for you in the show. I'll teach you a new tune.
- Vince Everett: I don't know. What's the percentage in singing for a bunch of cons?
- Hunk Houghton: Experience, you lunkhead! That's the percentage.”
“Now look lady, you may have heard a lot of singers but you ain't heard nothin' sung till you've heard me sung it.”
“- Young Celeste: I'll nail that, then we can get started on Body Talk.
- Music director: I'm sorry, what section is that?
- Young Celeste: It's the next track.”
“- Charles: What about that girl who sings?
- Mrs. Alexis Richardson: Every man has a girl who sings someplace in his life.”
“- Jack: What do you want me to play?
- Emerald: I don't care. Just look at me while you do it.”
“- Bobby: If I was no good, why did you steal my fucking voice? Huh?
- Jack: Cause you had nothing to fucking say.”
“- Jack: Do you write songs or anything?
- Ally: I don't sing my own songs.
- Jack: Why?
- Ally: I just don't feel comfortable.
- Jack: Why wouldn't you feel comfortable?
- Ally: Because like almost every single person that I've come in contact with in the music industry has told me that my nose is too big and that I won't make it.”
“Sometimes I sing and dance around the house in my underwear. Doesn't make me Madonna. Never will.”
“If I could sing a lick, I would. But I can't. And I hate myself everyday because of it.”