Questions quotes299 questions quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“When somebody asks me a question, I tell them the answer.”
“Why do you people always question? Why ask why, when how is so much more fun?”
- Recruiter: Now, are either of you homosexuals?
- John: You mean, like, flaming, or...
- Recruiter: Well, it's a standard question we have to ask.
- Russell: No, we're not homosexual, but we are willing to learn.
- John: Yeah, would they send us someplace special?
- Recruiter: I guess that's "no" on both. Now if you could just give Uncle Sam... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lora Meredith: It never occurred to me that you had many friends. You never have any visit you.
- Annie: I know lots of people. Oh, hundreds.
- Lora Meredith: Really?
- Annie: I belong to the Baptist church. And I belong to several lodges too.
- Lora Meredith: I didn't know.
- Annie: Miss Lora, you never asked.”
“- Benoit Blanc: Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to request that you all stay until the investigation is completed.
- Linda Drysdale: What?
- Joni Thrombey: Can we ask why? Has something changed?
- Benoit Blanc: No...
- Joni Thrombey: No, it hasn't changed, or no, we can't ask?”
“I know. Everybody thinks detectives do nothing but ask questions... but detectives have souls, the same as anyone else.”
“Ask the right questions if you're to find the right answers.”
“Woody, I have a question. Um, well, actually, not just one, I have all of them. I have all the questions.”
“We're on the brink of adventure, children. Don't spoil it with too many questions.”
“- Gord Brody: I'm looking for a David Davidson.
- Woman - Restaurant: I'm a woman.
- Gord Brody: Did I ask what sex you are?
- Woman - Restaurant: No.
- Gord Brody: Did I ask if you were David Davidson?
- Woman - Restaurant: My name is Cheryl.”
- Jake Pentecost: Gottlieb, what does that mean? "In theory"?
- Hermann Gottlieb: Today... it means, "Yes!".
“Love is the answer, isn't it? But sex raises a lot of very interesting questions...”
“- Severine: Would you mind if I ask you a business question?
- James Bond: Depends on the question.
- Severine: It has to do with - death.
- James Bond: A subject in which you're well-versed.”
“- Kay Brubaker: You haven't found what you're looking for. You're embarrassed about bothering me again. However, there are one or two questions more you'd like to ask me. It's something personal and you won't bother me any more.
- Robert Caulfield: I haven't found what I'm looking for. I feel embarrassed about bothering you again. However, there...” (continue)(continue reading)