Questions quotes301 questions quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“When somebody asks me a question, I tell them the answer.”
“Why do you people always question? Why ask why, when how is so much more fun?”
- Recruiter: Now, are either of you homosexuals?
- John: You mean, like, flaming, or...
- Recruiter: Well, it's a standard question we have to ask.
- Russell: No, we're not homosexual, but we are willing to learn.
- John: Yeah, would they send us someplace special?
- Recruiter: I guess that's "no" on both. Now if you could just give Uncle Sam... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sir Lionel Frost: Do you always answer with a question?
- The Elder: I don't know... do I?”
“In choosing any role, I ask the same questions: what kind of part is it? is the role challenging? does the director have a vision? is the story moving? etc.”
“- Lora Meredith: It never occurred to me that you had many friends. You never have any visit you.
- Annie: I know lots of people. Oh, hundreds.
- Lora Meredith: Really?
- Annie: I belong to the Baptist church. And I belong to several lodges too.
- Lora Meredith: I didn't know.
- Annie: Miss Lora, you never asked.”
“- Benoit Blanc: Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to request that you all stay until the investigation is completed.
- Linda Drysdale: What?
- Joni Thrombey: Can we ask why? Has something changed?
- Benoit Blanc: No...
- Joni Thrombey: No, it hasn't changed, or no, we can't ask?”
“I know. Everybody thinks detectives do nothing but ask questions... but detectives have souls, the same as anyone else.”
“Ask the right questions if you're to find the right answers.”
“Woody, I have a question. Um, well, actually, not just one, I have all of them. I have all the questions.”
“We're on the brink of adventure, children. Don't spoil it with too many questions.”
“- Gord Brody: I'm looking for a David Davidson.
- Woman - Restaurant: I'm a woman.
- Gord Brody: Did I ask what sex you are?
- Woman - Restaurant: No.
- Gord Brody: Did I ask if you were David Davidson?
- Woman - Restaurant: My name is Cheryl.”
- Jake Pentecost: Gottlieb, what does that mean? "In theory"?
- Hermann Gottlieb: Today... it means, "Yes!".
“Love is the answer, isn't it? But sex raises a lot of very interesting questions...”
“- Severine: Would you mind if I ask you a business question?
- James Bond: Depends on the question.
- Severine: It has to do with - death.
- James Bond: A subject in which you're well-versed.”